[Freckles] Freddy x fem reader

[fluff]

The car pulled up in front of a house, a pretty cool looking house. You looked out the window, seeing a bunch of kids come out. Right now, you were with your friends, and they had a friend named Mary that they wanted to invite.

Though, Mary said all of her siblings have to come too than. You and your friends didn't mind, you guys just took a big van. You sat in the back near the window.

You saw the kids coming over to the car, and you studied them all. There was two younger children, a girl and a boy. Than there was three boys that looked around your age, one had a crutch. And than there was a tall older looking girl, who you assumed was Mary.

They came up to the car, Mary jumping in the front seat and the kids coming through the back of the van. The kid with the crutch came first, and you made eye contact with him. You looked away nervously, before looking back and smiled. He smiled back, and he crawled into the back seat with you.

He sat right next to you, while a younger asian boy sat next to him. "Hey, you know the hike we're going to?" The boy asked. "Um, I guess (hiking place you go to idk)." You shrugged. "Cool, you know, I heard a bunch of people died there, and there's like ghosts and stuff. I've heard people have gone missing hiking through those woods." He said.

You both stared at each other, his face getting redder and redder by the second as you continued to stare. Suddenly you bursted out laughing. "What an introduction!" You exclaimed. He started to chuckle alongside you.

"If that's how you flirt Freddy, I don't think you're gonna last long." The boy next to Freddy stated. Freddy whipped his head around. "Shut up Eugene.." he hissed.

"Freddy? That's your name?" You asked. Freddy looked back to you. "Y—Yeah. What about you?" He asked. "Y/n." You said. "Y/n, that's a cool name." He said. "Thanks." You chuckled.

The van started back up, and you all started to move along. Eugene put his headphones in, and the kids up front were talking with your friend group, it was just you and Freddy in the back.

"Probably wondering why I have a crutch right?" Freddy asked out of nowhere. "Oh, uh, I guess. But I get it if you don't want to tell me." You said. "No no, it's just terminal cancer. I.. only got a few months to live." He said dramatically. You on the other hand thought he was serious. "What? Oh my god, that's— oh my god.." you started, furrowing your eyebrows as he began to laugh.

"Sorry, sorry.. just, people have asked me so many times I've just started to make stuff up," he admitted. "Don't worry, I don't have cancer." He reassured. You sighed in relief, before nudging his arm with your elbow. "Damn it, I thought you were being serious!" You exclaimed.

Freddy just laughed, making you crack a small smile.

You looked out the window, watching the trees fly by. While Freddy was staring at you. You were strange, in a good way, you didn't treat Freddy like shit, like everyone else. So, this was cool, just to have a normal conversation.

You looked back at Freddy, catching him staring. He hesitantly looked down, before glancing back up at you again. You were staring now, and you gasped.

"Oh my goodness, you have freckles?" You asked. Freddy almost choked on his own tongue. Freddy thought back on how the Breyer brothers would say his freckles looked like dirt, so he didn't think what you would say next would be so kind.

"Yeah, I know, they look pretty ugly." Freddy chuckled bitterly. "What? No, I love freckles." You said, making Freddy snap his head to you. "Re— Really?" He asked. "Totally! Here, let me see." You urged.

You pinched his cheeks softly, making him stare at you. His ears turned tomato red as he watched you stare at his face, mostly his freckles.

"Freckles are so cool, especially on your face. It just, matches." You studied his face more, before your eyes met his. You blushed too, pulling away. "Sorry, I got a little too comfortable. We just met and that was weird.." you rubbed your arm. "Just freckles remind me of like, art or something. It just decorations for the face you know?" You smiled nervously to him.

He was speechless. No matter how many times he opened and closed his mouth, he couldn't say anything. You looked away, embarrassed.

"Sorry if I made things weird." You apologized. "No!" Freddy yelled, making the van silent for a second as everyone looked back at you two. Freddy cleared his throat. "I— I mean.." he said quietly. "Uh, no one's complimented about my freckles before. I was just surprised." He said. "Really? That's crazy, people should be complimenting you every day! I mean, look at those freckles! They're so cute." You smiled.

Freddy could only stay quiet a his heart pounded in his chest. If you kept this up, Freddy was sure his heart might leap out of his chest.