[Sick Days] Freddy x sick reader

@SimpingCurrently requested:
Ahhh I feel bad but I thought of another request: reader being sick and Freddy taking care of themmm also you totally don't have to do this lol no rush just a thought<333

[comfort]

You woke up today with a really bad migraine, and you felt a lot more tired then usual. You weren't sure why. But you went to school anyways, trying to brush it off.

It got harder and harder throughout the day to try and ignore it though. You barely could see where you're walking—

Speaking of which, you bumped into someone. It wasn't that hard, but it was a bit embarrassing. "Sorry.." you mumble out, trying to walk past them.

"Y/n?" Your boyfriend's voice filled your ears and you turned around, seeing your lovable boyfriend standing there. "Freds.." you greeted tiredly. You kissed his cheek softly then pulled away.

"Are you okay? You look really bad." Freddy stated. "Oh wow, thanks." You said in a monotone voice. "No no! I mean, you just look sick. Are you sick?
Y/n, you shouldn't be here if you're sick." Freddy rambled on and on about how bad it is if you came to school sick.

You honestly didn't think about that until now, it would make sense that you're sick. But you're already in here, and the security guards will most likely not believe you.

To not worry Freddy, you lied. "No Freddy, I'm okay. I just didn't sleep well and I feel stressed out." You admitted. It wasn't a total lie. A big exam had been coming up, you've been working a side job to get extra money, and you've been reorganizing your whole room. You might've overworked yourself to sickness.

"I'm sorry to hear that, is there anything I can do?" Freddy asked. You giggled softly. "Hugs are nice." You said. Freddy immediately wrapped his arm around you, and you put both arms around his neck.

Your face was in his shoulder, and you almost fell asleep right there, but then the bell rang. You groaned, and you heard Freddy chuckle. "Don't worry, we have the first class together remember?" Freddy said, pulling away from you. "I know, but it's not the same as hugging you." You pouted. "Don't worry, after school I'll give you the best cuddles ever." He promised as you both walked to class.

You sat at your own seats, and you immediately start to feel nauseous. Your head started to spin and your eyes blurred a bit. You rub your eyes, trying to see the chalk board.

The teacher walks in and starts talking, but you can't understand a word she's saying. You feel yourself get dizzier and dizzier.

You felt yourself fall over before everything went black.

• • •

"Oh my god."

"Y/n."

"Y/n!"

Your eyes opened slowly. You expected to be on your desk, maybe accidentally falling asleep in class, but instead, you were in a comfy bed. You sat up slowly, groaning a bit. You notice you're not in your own house, you're in Freddy's room, in his bed.

You put the blanket up to your mouth, smelling his scent. It smells a bit like black coffee, which is ironic because Freddy hates black coffee. You find his scent soothing though.

"I know mama Rosa, I won't kiss them or—" Freddy stopped at the door. He had a tray in one hand, it had medicine, tea, and some soup on it. His other hand was preoccupied with his crutch.

"Y/n! Oh thank god you're awake." Freddy wobbled over so quickly, you were afraid he might spill the tray. He didn't though, he rested it on his bed side and held onto your hand. "I would kiss you, but you're sick." Freddy chuckled.

"Sick..? No I'm.. I'm fine Freddy." You lied. "Uh, okay. Says the person who just fainted in class." Freddy said. "That's what happened? God how embarrassing." You sighed. "Well you shouldn't have overworked yourself like that. You need to catch a break once in a while." Freddy stated. "I know.. im sorry.." your voice was so weak, and tired. Freddy couldn't continue to act mad.

Freddy let go of your hand, grabbing a spoonful of medicine. "Here, have this." Freddy pushed it to your mouth. "Fine.." you were too tired to argue. You swallowed the disgusting stuff, and you gagged. "Can I have water?" You asked. "Of course." Freddy had grabbed water from off the tray and gave it to you.

You drank it down immediately, gasping for air once you were done. "Careful! Don't choke!" Freddy said sternly.

"Freddy, please stop treating me like a child, because I'm not a child." You snapped. It was mostly because of your migraine that you snapped, but you felt bad. Freddy flinched a bit. He sighed and looked down, grabbing your hand.

"You're right, I'm sorry. It's just.. when you fainted, I thought you like, died or something. I was just scared." Freddy explained, a blush forming on his face. Your gaze softened. "I'm sorry for worrying you Freds, I'll try to be more responsible in the future." You apologized. "Don't— don't apologize. It's not like you wanted to get sick." Freddy pointed out.

"Thanks love." You smiled at the nickname you gave him, and his blush only worsened. "I'll be here to take care of you for the whole day, alright?" Freddy reassured.

You stroked your thumb over his hand. "Thanks. I couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend."