[The Worst Thing Possible is to Assume] Freddy x fem bully reader

@SimpingCurrently requested:
Maybe the reader was one of Freddy's bullies, but they get partnered for a project, and she's like kinda rude to him at first, but then she realizes he's not that bad?

[angst to fluff]

"Hey loser!"

Your friend shoved Freddy's side, knocking him into the locker. He leaned against it, glaring at your friend, than at you. You smiled evilly.

"Awe, look at him, so weak." You joked, your friend laughing along with you. "I'm not— ah forget it, you guys are just stupid bullies." Freddy said. "Wow what a comeback!" You laughed.

You snatched his hat and ruffled his curly hair, making it more messy. "Hey!" He yelled. You threw his hat on top of the lockers. "Don't worry, maybe you can grab it. Oh wait, that's right, you're too short." Your friend laughed. Freddy turned red in embarrassment, and maybe anger.

You both walked away, satisfied with your teasing, or that's what you like to call it. Freddy was weird, yes, but you thought what you were doing was just good old fun. Of course, you knew deep down what you were doing was wrong, but it made you feel better by calling it just teasing.

You see, you actually used to get bullied yourself, until you joined this friend group. It was great at first, but than they said you had to do everything that they did.

That included bullying.

You didn't want to be a loser again, so you agreed. It always kept you up at night, so you kind of just pretended that it was all good fun. Plus, Freddy was weird, so, it was okay.. right?

You sat with your friend group like usual, than you went to class. It was boring science, so you were just daydreaming.

"Y/n!"

You blinked, looking to the teacher. He raised an eyebrow expectingly. "Uh, what?" You questioned. "I was asking where Freddy could be, you were last seen with him, correct?" Your teacher said. "Pfft, I dunno where that geek is at." You shrugged. "Y/n
L/n—"

The door had opened, revealing Freddy Freeman himself. Except, he was dripping wet, and he had a bruise on his cheek. Your eyes widened, realizing it was the Breyer's doing. Sure, you also bullied Freddy, but you never hurt him, physically.

"Frederick, what happened to your face?" The teacher asked. "Nothing. I'm fine." Freddy snapped, limping over and sitting next to you. You stared at him, past memories kicking in.

You shook them away, there's no need to feel sympathy for him. He glared at you, making you jump back. He looked tired, and angry. His face giving "what are you looking at" vibes.

You couldn't look away though, and you frowned at yourself. You couldn't just shrug the guilt away, you knew this was wrong, you couldn't excuse it for Freddy being weird.

"Well, um, alright," the teacher cleared his throat awkwardly. "Today we'll be doing a group project!" He announced, making the whole classroom groan.

You started daydreaming again, not caring who you got partnered up with. Names were being thrown around, and you waited patiently for your name.

"Freddy and Y/n. Sarah and Chad—"

Your eyes widened, and a scowl fell on your face. You glared at Freddy, and he glared back. It seemed you both equally didn't want to do this stupid project together.

That's why you went to the teacher after class. "Why did you partner me up with him?" You asked, slamming your hand on his desk. "Yeah, what makes you think I want to hang out with her?" Freddy appeared next to you.