[A Pleasant Talk] Freddy x fem reader

@SimpingCurrently requested:
Like so Freddy and reader meet at like a hiking trail and instead of hiking with her family she sits and talks to Freddy cuz he can't hike

a/n: you do have siblings in this so, if you don't have them in real life, yes you do

[fluff]

You stared outside of your car window, the sun blazing down on the mountains before you. It made you cringe, thinking about having to get out of the nice car with a/c, into the blazing hot sun.

Not to mention you're hiking.

"So, we'll be meeting some old friends of mine," your mother announced. You sighed quietly, not only do you have to hike but now you have to socialize?

"And they have a family of their own too, all foster children." Your mom explained. "Are you guys excited?" Your mother turned around on the passenger seat, looking at you and your two other siblings.

Your siblings seemed a bit more excited than you, but you still said yes. It can't be that bad right?

After an hour of driving, you guys made it to the destination. There was free parking everywhere, but that's probably because you guys went so deep in the mountains. You stepped out, grabbing your backpack and water.

You looked around, seeing no other cars. At least it will be just you and this random family. If you don't want to socialize, all you have to do is slower your pace and walk in the back, or walk ahead but that sounds too exhausting.

"Okay, everyone have your waters? Snacks? Bug spray?" Your dad asked, stepping out of the car. You nodded along with your siblings, before looking up the mountain.

It went super high, you swore it reached all the way up to the clouds. You looked at the trail and it didn't seem like a hike at first. It looked like just a walking path, until you saw some parts of the trail further up, a very rocky and grown over trail.

You swore, if you tripped over the weeds you would die of embarrassment.

You heard something behind you, on the road. You turned around, and you didn't see anything, but it sounded like a very large truck was coming your way.

"What's a truck doing so far up here?" Your younger sibling asked. "I dunno." You shrugged.

The sound got closer, and soon, you saw it wasn't a truck, it was just a very large, old van that sounded very old that came tittering up the road. It pulled up into the parking lot, and you assumed it was the foster family.

"Geez, how many kids do they have?" Your younger sibling awed. "Beats me, but I would lose my patience having just one child." You admitted. "You two, stop being rude." Your older sibling shushed you two. "What? I'm just saying my truth." You defended.

The van pulled in right next to your car, and the door swung open. A whole bunch of kids came piling out. Six children to be exact. You studied each one of them, only three of them looking around your age, two girls and the rest were boys, and two really young children.

Maybe you were hallucinating from sitting in the car for a whole hour with your family, but you're pretty sure a young girl was running right at you. It soon became very real when the girl launched herself at you, giving you a bone crushing hug.

"Woah— uh, hi." You stammered out, still surprised from the sudden physical interaction. The girl looked up, her face beaming with so much joy, it might as well blind you. "I'm Darla! What's your name?" She asked. "Um, Y/n." You said.

Soon, the girl was pulled away from you by a large man, he didn't look like a child, so you assumed him to be their foster dad.

"Darla, what did we say about hugging strangers?" He questioned. The so called Darla folded her arms and pouted. "I know! I just couldn't help myself!" Darla exclaimed.