[A Swear Promise] Freddy x fem reader

@denkisimp56 requested:
Helloo I have a request could you maybe do one where the reader likes to swear a lot but Freddy doesn't like it so he makes a deal that every time she says something about swearing she gets a kiss or something like that
love this book btw<3333

Warning: a lot of cursing from reader

[fluff]

"Fucking, shit!"

You yelled, slamming the controller down. For the life of you, you could not beat this stupid ass game Freddy owns. No matter how many times you tried, you could not beat it.

"Y/n! Be quiet, I have younger siblings you know?" Freddy sighed, looking up from his comic book. "Oh come on Freddy, I just said shit." You shrugged. "And fuck." Freddy pointed out as you rolled your eyes.

"You're too innocent Freddy." You teased, pressing the restart button. "I'm not innocent." Freddy argued. "Okay." You said sarcastically. "I'm not—"

"Hey, Y/n." Darla asked through the door, staring at you with curious eyes. "Hey Darla, what's up?" You pause the game, looking at her. "What was that word you said? I never heard that word before, it was like, duck, or puck, or f—" Darla named each thing she thought of, but Freddy interrupted her. "Duck! Ha, duck. Y/n likes to say duck when angry." Freddy said, chuckling nervously.

"Oh, okay, was just wondering." Darla shrugged, smiling before skipping off. Both you and Freddy sighed in relief. He got up and sat next to you in the bean bag as you started playing again.

"Y/n, we gotta talk about your swearing. I don't care anywhere else, just not where my family is, especially Darla." Freddy said. You sighed, pausing your game again. "You're right. I'll admit it, it's a problem I have. Happy?" You smirked, staring at Freddy. He sighed tiredly, staring at you.

He noticed he was fairly close to you, of course he was because he sat on the same bean bag as you. He stared at you, not really thinking.

"Well, what if we do something? Like every time you swear there's a punishment." Freddy suggested. "Oh! Like, I have to give you five dollars or something if I swear? Right?" You said, Freddy nodding. "Yeah.. I might add, my own spin though." He said, making you break into a sweat. "Oh god." Freddy chuckled at your face.

This was going to be fun.

It was a week since he gave you the deal about swearing, and you were doing well. When you were alone you would do it, but you stopped shouting f-bombs everywhere you went.

Until today.

You were trying out Freddy's video game again, while he wrote in his notebook. You were so close to the next check point, just barely out of reach, and then you died.

"Fuck!"

You covered your mouth, staring at Freddy with such horror in your eyes, like you saw a ghost or something. Freddy gasped dramatically, before smirking. "Uh oh, looks like someone gets a punishment." Freddy laughed evilly, making you gulp.

You stood up from the bean bag. "Please.. not something too bad.." you whined. Freddy got up from his desk, limping to you. "It's the worst thing you'll ever do." He said jokingly. "Damn it Freddy, just get it over with." You grumbled.

"Close your eyes." He demanded, you folding your arms. "What?"

"Just close them."

You sighed, staring at Freddy, before reluctantly shutting your eyes. As your vision was surrounded by darkness, Freddy felt like the whole room was spinning. He wasn't really sure why he stuck with this horrible idea, but he wanted to do it so bad.

Plus, if you rejected him, it would be a better punishment for you.

Freddy sighed, softly caressing your cheek, before kissing your forehead. Your eyes shot open at the soft feeling on your forehead, and you were surprised to see Freddy was kissing you.

He pulled away, blushing to see your eyes open. "Damn it, I said keep your eyes shut- mhph!" You slammed your lips against Freddy's, taking him by surprise.

No matter how much the both of you wanted to stay like this, you pulled away, staring at Freddy with half lidded eyes.

"Freeman, that was the worst punishment ever! I want to swear every fucking second now!"