Chapter 43

I'm sorry that you have to go through all of these because of me, baby. I'm sorry for failing about giving you a peaceful relationship. I'll be back.

Saellyn kept on reading the message that Dagger sent two days ago. He's still not back, and she's worried about him a big time.

After confronting Madelaine, he just disappeared, and he haven't talk to her for three days already. He's not normally like this but base on the message he sent, she knew exactly what's making him act this way.

Dagger had always talked about wanting to give her a perfect relationship, peaceful, and quiet. But because of what Madelaine did, it stresses her out, and it makes him frustrated knowing that she's affected of what's happening.

"You don't have to be a perfect boyfriend for me, Dagger. Just come back," she whispered while crying in front of her cellphone.

She haven't got any good sleep ever since he left. Lagi siyang naghihintay kung muli itong mag-me-message sa kaniya, pero hindi na nito kailan ginawa ulit. Maybe he's giving her some space that she never wanted at the first place, mas gusto niyang kasama ito palagi.

Madelaine already posted an apology video one day ago, she admitted that she lied during the interview, and there's nothing going on with her and Dagger. Many people criticized her for that but it was automatically covered when another thing blowed up.

Since Dagger haven't release any statement yet, fans concluded that maybe it was actually true. Maybe his relationship with Madelaine is actually a thing, and it was Dagger's side who wanted to oppose it.

Kaya magulo pa rin ang sitwasyon. Because of their fandom who actually have no idea of what's going on since no one from Dagger's management released a statement. Conclusions everywhere, it's a big mess.

Maingat siyang humiga sa kama at mariing pinikit ang mga mata. She wanted to rest so bad to avoid thinking about a lot of things. Maybe once she wakes up, he's already back, that's what she's wishing for everyday.

"WHAT IS IT that you wanted to say, Rome?! Kaloka ka!" Naalimpungatan ang dalaga nang marinig ang boses ng manager sa labas ng kwarto.

"Gosh, lower the volume of your voice, Liam. Mamaya natutulog pala ang mahal nating alaga, baka majombag pa kita to the nearest moon," it was Rome this time.

She carefully got up from the bed when their voices got near.

"You have to explain it to me. Magsasabi ka ng 'bakla may sasabihin ako sa 'yo, tara' tapos ngayon ayaw mong mag-speak diyan? Nakakawala ka ng libag sa katawan, ha."

The moment they opened the door, she greeted them with a slight smile. "What's the matter?"

Tumili si Rome na parehas nilang kinagulat ni Liam. The both of them sat on her bed. "Talagang malaking matter 'to, mahal ko! Mainit-init pa, at bagong labas."

"May chismis ba? Ay ba't hindi ko alam?" her manager said.

"Oh 'di ba nga ito ang chismis, si Madelaine naglabas ng apology video one day ago? Nag-blow up at nasangkot sa controversial si ate mo girl, pero natakpan din agad because of the fans conclusion that Dagger's management doesn't want to reveal their relationship, and Madelaine has no choice but to deny it again. Kaya ngayon sabog ang internet sa mga conclusions ng mga netizens," pagkukwento nito.

"Ay, beh, alam na namin 'yan. Wala ka bang bago--"

"What if tapalan ko bibig mo, Liam, para mag-shut up ka? Of course I have new chismis! So ito na nga." Rome clapped his hands a little. "Now, there are pictures circulating online. It was a picture of Dagger outside where Madelaine's condominium room is. May mga pictures din na parang stolen lang, magkasama si Madelaine at Dagger back stage tapos parang sweet gano'n. Although para sa akin long angle lang kaya mukhang sweet, duh!"

Saellyn sighed after hearing that. Hindi na talaga natapos ang issue, nadagdagan pa. Obviously, they're both the highest paid artists in the whole country, once their names were mentioned, expect it to be trending.

"Kaya ayon, muli na namang may evidences kuno ang mga chakabels na totoo ang relationship nila. Kaloka. Wait, hanapin ko sa Instagram 'yung mga pictures," Rome said.

Napalingon naman ang dalaga kay Liam nang hawakan nito ang kamay niya. She immediately flashed a sweet smile.

"Are you okay, mahal ko? You're not getting a good sleep these past few days, you've been skipping meals also. Is this because of the issue? The last episode of the series was aired yesterday. Tapos na ang contract ninyo, kaya siguro puwede n'yo nang i-reveal ang relasyon ninyo ni Dagger. Maybe it would make you feel better," he worriedly said.

Nilingon niya saglit si Rome na seryoso ang mukha habang may binabasa. 'Saka niya muling binalik ang tingin sa manager at umiling. "I don't want to do that without him knowing, Liam."

"Why?"

"Things are messed up right now, and I don't want to join it. Maybe if he comes back, we'll decide what ever's the best for our relationship. Sa ngayon, siguro papabayaan ko na lang muna. The issue will die sooner or later, people will forget about it immediately, and everything will be back to normal. Maybe by then, Dagger will come back," she explained briefly.

Her manager smiled sweetly. "I respect your decision, dear. Just know that we're always here for you. Okay? Ikaw pa rin ang totoong jowa, hindi si Madelaine, don't let those delusional fans make you feel down. He loves you, and he knows what's best for the both of you. So let's wait for him, mahal ko, babalik naman 'yon agad." Natatawa niyang tinanggap ang yakap nito.

"You're getting better with your—"

"O to the m to the g!"

Sabay silang napakislot nang tumili si Rome nang malakas. Parang kinikilig itong nagdabog at hinampas-hampas pa ang unan.

"Mga accling!" He almost teared up when he faced them. "Open your Instagram account, and view Dagger's new post. Ngayon na!"

Parang tumambol ang puso niya sa kaba at saya nang marinig 'yon. He posted something? That means that he's active on social media again, maybe she could reach him, finally.