Chapter 14

"Where are you going to take me? Hindi pa ako nakapagpaalam kila Liam!" Saellyn said in panic.

Saglit siyang sinulyapan ng lalaki bago muling ibalik ang tingin sa kalsada. "I don't care."

"Isusumbong kita kay Aristocle! Tirik na tirik ang araw tapos bigla mo na lang akong kikidnappin?" mataray niyang sabi bago ito irapan.

Dagger chuckled with what she did. "I'm taking you to nanay Josefine. Don't you want to meet her? She kept on forcing me to take you there again."

Her eyes widened with what she heard, pero agad naman siyang ngumiti sa lalaki. "Sige, tara! Wala ka bang shoot ngayon? Bukas pa ako, eh."

"Wala," tipid nitong sagot at muli siyang sinulyapan. "You look beautiful today."

Mabilis na umiwas ng tingin ang babae rito nang maramdaman ang pamumula ng magkabilang pisngi.

"I mean, you look beautiful everyday but you're getting prettier every seconds," dagdag pa nito na mas lalo niyang kinabaliw.

"Yah, Dagger. Alam kong baliw na baliw ka sa akin, sa mall kahapon, remember? Pero alam ko naman na maganda ako, hindi mo na kailangang ipamukha sa akin 'yan." She flipped hair before smiling sweetly.

He flashed a wicked smile.

"I'm glad to know that you still remember what I said yesterday." He parked the car before looking intently at her.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because I mean it, Saellyn. I'll do everything to have you."

She stared at him unbelievably as he got off from the car to open the door on her side. Maingat na inalalayan siya nito pababa ng kotse.

"Hindi naman ito ang karinderya ni nanay Josefina, ah," she curiously uttered while staring at the cake shop.

Napakislot siya nang maramdaman ang kamay ng lalaki sa baywang niya.

"It's her birthday today, baby. Let's surprise her with a cake, okay?" Dagger sweetly answered her.

Wala siyang nagawa kung 'di ang tumango at magpadala rito. They entered the cake shop and she immediately smiled with the ambiance.

"This cake looks nice, Dagger. Look," she excitedly said while staring at the chocolate cake filled with cookies on top.

"Do you think she'll like it?"

Mabilis siyang tumango. "Yes. Let's buy her this. Tapos palagyan na rin natin ng dedication. You can wait here for a while, I'm going to buy her a gift also on the other store."

Nakangiting tinanguan siya ng lalaki. "Be careful. Use my card."

Tinitigan niya ito nang masama. "Regalo ko nga, eh. Edi pera ko rin. Shoo!"

Saellyn hurriedly leave the place and went inside a jewelry and accessories store.

"Hello, ma'am, good morning. How can I help you?" nakangiting tanong sa kaniya ng sales lady. Bumaba ang mga mata niya sa name tag nito.

"What's your most expensive necklace here, Cara? I would like to see it, please."

"Right away, ma'am." Lumingon ito sa isang kasamahan at sumenyas.

Lumapat muli ang mga mata niya sa isang direksyon at agad na lumapit doon. She carefully touched a pitch back elegant wrist watch.

"How much for this also, Cara?"

"This watch costs fourteen thousand pesos, ma'am. It's originally from New York and made by a famous designer named Kerse Freiles. It has a lot of features also since it's a smart watch."

Nakangiting tinanguan niya ito. "I'll buy it, sweet heart."

Yumuko ito at masiglang tumango. "I'll handle it, ma'am. Please wait for my co-worker for your other order. Thank you so much."

Saellyn quickly smiled at the woman who approached her while holding a small gold box.

Inside is a beautiful necklace with a gem pendant.

"Good morning, ma'am. Right here is a beautiful necklace made with sapphires. It was made by an international designer from Spain and the princess used to wear this once. This necklace costs three hundred thousand pesos, ma'am."

"I love it. I'll buy it also with the watch. Thank you guys so much for assisting me," nakangiti niyang sabi sa mga ito.

"No worries, ma'am. We're glad to assist you," Cara uttered.

She patiently waited as the two carefully pack the stuffs she bought. Nang matapos ang mga ito ay agad niyang inabot ang black card.

After settling everything, she bid goodbye to the two beautiful and kind ladies before going all the way back to Dagger.

She flashed a sweet smile as soon as she saw him outside the cake shop, carrying a box of cake.

Inangat niya ang paper bag para ipakita sa lalaki. "Look, I bought her a necklace."

He smiled back. "Their products are expensive. I'm sure you got a good one."

"Of course, I bought the most expensive necklace there. Nanay Josefina deserves the best kasi maganda raw ako. And look." Maingat niyang kinuha ang itim na box. "Here, wear this. Binili ko para sa 'yo. Dali," excited niyang sabi.

Dagger opened the box and was stunned with what's inside.

"Charan! Itapon mo na 'yang relo mo," pagbibiro niya.

He smirked while looking at the wrist watch she bought for him. "My watch costs four hundred thousand dollars. You want me to throw it away?"

Her eyes widened with that. Four hundred thousand dollars for a freaking watch?!

Dahan-dahan niyang kinuha ang regalo para rito. "Huwag n-na pala. Sige." She awkwardly smile and was about to took the wrist watch when he quickly got it from her hand.

Nanlalaki ang mga matang tinitigan niya ang lalaki nang tanggalin nito ang suot na relo atsaka sinuot ang binigay niya.

"You gave this to me already, Saellyn. This is mine." He smiled before kissing her cheeks.

Matamis niya itong nginitian. "Thank you. Wala pa nga yata sa kalahati 'yung presyo ng relo mo sa binigay ko, eh. Bakit ba kasi halimaw ka sa yaman? Feeling ko hindi mo na yata kailangan ng sweldo sa pag-aartista, eh."

"Yeah. I'm donating it to some charities."

Mabilis niya itong nilingon. "Woah, really? Cool! I really don't get it why people kept on calling you a horrible actor. Ang bait mo kaya. They said that you're snob and you have an awful personality. But you're not like that, right?"

Mariin siya nitong tinitigan. "I am really horrible, Saellyn."

She pouted her lips. "Liar."

"I am horrible, baby. Sa 'yo lang naman ako ganito, eh. Kasi gusto kita. Kasi gusto kitang maging akin. But I am really the worst person you'll ever met." Hinaplos nito ang pisngi niya. "So stay away from men that might anger me. I won't hesitate hurting them once they harm or touch you."