Chapter 8

"Dagger! Stop with what you're doing muna, alaga ko. Come over here!" Aristocle called Dagger Knights attention that made Saellyn froze.

She quickly looked away when his eyes landed on her.

Walang pakealam na nilapag nito ang script bago lumapit sa kanila.

"If you're going to ask me about the keys, I have no fucking idea. Ask Jayden instead," malamig na sabi nito.

Muntik nang mapatakbo papalayo ang babae sa nakakatakot nitong boses pero pinigilan niya lang ang sarili. Hindi naman siya nito kakagatin kaya bakit niya gagawin 'yon?

It's even weird that she's going insane with his presence when she can even look straightly at everyone's eyes. But when he's around, she can't even lift a muscle.

"My gosh, Dagger! Hindi 'yon ang sasabihin ko 'no. I just want to introduce Saellyn to you formally. Hindi kasi kayo nagkausap nang maayos sa party 'diba? She's going to be your second female lead. Be nice! Maiwan ko muna kayo." Aristocle bid goodbye to them.

Dagger's cold eyes quickly softened when he looked at her. Kahit natatakot ay sinalubong ng babae ang mga mata nito.

"Good afternoon, it's nice to meet you again." She smiled sweetly.

Matagal na napatitig sa kaniya ang lalaki bago ito magbaba ng tingin sa mga labi niya. A small smirk flashed on his lips. "I heard there's a lot of kissing scenes between our characters."

Nahugot niya ang hininga sa sinabi nito.

"Kissing s-scenes?" she asked.

He nodded. It seems like he's enjoying her reactions. "Why are you so shocked about it? Haven't kissed any man before?"

"Malamang!" pabalang niyang sagot na agad niya ring ikinatahimik. She covered her mouth before bowing a little. "Sorry."

Mabilis siyang napaatras nang humakbang papalapit sa kaniya ang lalaki. Dahil nasa bandang sulok sila ng set ay walang nakakapansin sa kanila na lalo niyang ikinabahala.

She looked away when his face went closer to her.

"Don't worry, baby. I'll impress you with your first kiss. It should be memorable, hmm?" he whispered on her ear before kissing her neck.

Napasinghap ang dalaga sa ginawa nito na nagbigay kuryente sa buo niyang katawan. Before she could even react, his arm caught her tiny waist before pulling her closer. His hands are squeezing both sides of her waist.

"See you tomorrow," nakangisi nitong sabi at pilyo pa siyang hinalikan sa pisngi.

Naiwan siya roon na tulala at hindi makagalaw sa kinatatayuan.

"What the fuck? Why did I just stood there?" tanong niya sa sarili nang ma-realize na hindi man lang niya napigilan ang lalaki sa paghalik at paghawak nito sa katawan niya.

Halos masabunutan niya ang sarili sa inis. That man is famous for being a cruel and harsh actor. So why the hell did he kissed her?

Mas katanggap-tanggap pa yata na sinungitan siya nito kaysa halikan. Parang nawalan siya ng ulirat sa ginawa ng lalaking 'yon sa kaniya.

She can still feel his warm hands squeezing her waist, and she wanted to slap herself for that.

"Get your senses back, Saellyn! Maybe he's just teasing you," she whispered to herself.

After checking herself, she quickly walked away from that place only to bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry, gosh. I didn't mean to do that," paghingi niya ng tawad dito.

"Oh my gosh! Can you freaking watch where you're going? Alam mo ba kung gaano kamahal itong dress ko? Paano kung nadumihan sa pagbagsak ko?I'm sure you can't even pay for it. Stupid woman!" mataray na bulyaw ng babaeng nabangga niya.

Saellyn raised her eyebrow. She's not pissed off with the money thing, heck, she can even buy the whole store where she bought that dress so why bother paying for the dress only?

But there's one thing that literally called out his attention."Excuse me? Did you just fucking called me stupid?"

The woman's eyes in front her widened with her response. It seems like she's not expecting her to answer back.

"And who the hell are you to talk back to me? Don't you dare raise your voice on me again! Don't you fucking know who I am? I am Madelaine. So you don't have any single rights to raise your eyebrow and voice on me, low class!" sigaw nito.

Hindi makapaniwalang pinagmasdan niya ang babaeng nasa harapan.

"Are you fucking nuts? I don't care whatever level of popularity you have. I apologized already for the accident so even your stupid pride can't give you validation to call me stupid," matapang niyang sabat dito.

Sino ba 'to para katakutan niya? Kayang-kaya niya itong ibalibag sa oras na kalabanin siya nito.

"But you are really stupid. A worthless piece of shit. You just bumped into me!"

"It's an accident. Sikat ka pero ang baba ng level ng utak mo kaya pati aksidente hindi mo ma-comprehend? Pity you, fucking bitch. Why don't you go back to elementary so you can feed your brain with definitions? Maybe your popularity can make way for that. O baka naman pati kasikatan mo mahiya sa kabobohan mo." She chuckled to tease her even more.

Asar na inirapan siya ng babae at parang maiiyak na sa inis.

"I hate you! I'll freaking sue you!"

Padabog itong lumayas sa harapan niya at binangga pa siya sa balikat na agad niyang ikinatawa.

"Aww, should I be sad? Omg, makukulong na ako." She flipped her hair like an unbothered bitch before rolling her eyes. "Asa. I was trained to be a freaking princess, not a prisoner."

Seems like your role's not for you, Madelaine. Napakalaking kabaliktaran. She whispered inside her mind.