Chapter 24

Saellyn quickly opened her phone when a notification popped out. It's a text message from Dagger.

Come out, let's go outside. I'll go there.

Napangiti siya nang matamis matapos basahin 'yon. It's 2AM and he's still awake, hindi lang 'yon, gusto pang lumabas.

She sat down on the sofa to type a reply for him.

Everyone's sleeping already, Dagger, let's not make a noise. Magbibihis lang ako. I'll meet you on the ground floor.

Wala pang ilang segundo na s-in-end niya 'yon ay nag-reply na agad ito.

Okay. I'll wait for you here, baby.

Nakangiting nilagay niya sa ibabaw ng lamesa ang cellphone at mabilis na kumuha ng isusuot sa closet niya. Hindi naman gano'n kalamig sa labas kahit gabi na.

She wore a white bodycon dress that exposes the other side of her waist.

After preparing for everything, she quietly left their hotel room to meet Dagger on the ground floor

"I wonder what are we going to do outside," she whispered to herself while waiting for the elevator to open.

Nang bumukas ito ay agad siyang lumabas para hagilapin ang lalaki. Her eyes immediately landed on Dagger's direction who's sitting comfortably on the receiving area.

Napakagwapo pa rin nito kahit walang ginagawa at nakaupo lang.

She flashed a sweet smile before approaching him, malambing niyang hinawakan ang braso nito kaya naman agad itong napatingala sa kaniya.

His arm quickly circled around her waist as he carefully assist her to sit down. Nakangiting hinalikan siya nito sa pisngi at bahagya pang pinisil ang baywang niya. "You look beautiful."

"You look handsome too, Mr. Knights," sagot niya.

"Yeah, kaya nga bagay tayo. We should be getting married by now. What do you think?"

She chuckled after hearing it that made him smile even more. "Ang kulit mo talaga. Lalaki na talaga ulo ko niyan sa pag-aaya mo ng kasal. Mas malaki na kay Megamind."

"You have every rights to feel that way. Everything about you is to brag about." Nilapit nito ang mukha para halikan siya sa sentido. "Let's go out."

"Why? Some stalls and stores are closed already. Do you want to swim? I didn't wear a swimsuit," saad niya.

He shook his head. "Let's just walk around. I also want to talk to you and be with you without other people interfering."

Nang tumango siya rito ay agad siya nitong inaya palabas ng hotel. They're holding each other's hands when they got out, with no cameras and people around.

"This is fun," she uttered while roaming her eyes around to appreciate the beauty of the island.

Nakangiting tumingin sa kaniya ang lalaki. "Being with me? Or the island?"

She pouted her lips. "Being with you in this island. I like it."

"Yeah, it feels fucking good to walk around and enjoy yourself without other people."

As they sat down inside a cottage, she quickly faced Dagger to ask a question. "Do you have problems with socializing? Like an on and off mood."

He nodded. "Everytime."

"How do you deal with it?" nag-aalala niyang tanong.

Dagger gently held her hand before kissing the back of her palm. "It's hard to deal with it back then. I'm just forcing myself to socialize even if I don't want to do it most of the time."

"I'm glad you're starting to overcome it, now. Have you talked to any psychologist about that?"

Malambing siya nitong pinakatitigan at ngumiti nang bahagya. "I'm a psychologist myself, baby."

She gasped a little after hearing that. He's indeed full of surprises. "Really? It's good that you're able to help yourself with your situation."

"I didn't helped myself." Kunot-noo niya itong pinagmasdan. "You helped me."

"What?" Tinuro niya ang sarili habang nagtatanong ang mga mata. "How did I helped you?"

"You're good at reading people, Saellyn, I can see it. You also know what actions need to be pull off when someone needs your helps. That's what exactly you did to help me with my socializing problems." Hinawi nito nang marahan ang mga hibla ng buhok na tumabing sa mukha niya. "When I went to your dressing room a while ago, I told you that I don't want to meet people for a while."

Tumango siya at ngumiti. "That's how it happens?"

"Hmm," he replied. "In other words, you helped me being comfortable around a person whenever I'm having troubles with socializing."

Kinikilig siyang yumakap dito. "I'm glad I can be any of help."

"Mas makakatulong kapag nagpakasal na tayo." She immediately chuckled when he said that.

"Atat ka talaga? We're not even in a relationship to get married at the first place, Mr. Knights," tukso niya.

Dagger's face frowned like a child throwing tantrums over a candy. He even rolled his eyes a little in a manly way that made her laugh even louder.

"I'll be your boyfriend then."

"Hmm?" She pinched his pointed and well-defined nose. "That's not how it works, Dagger."

Yumakap ang mga braso nito sa kaniyang baywang at saka sinuksok ang mukha sa leeg niya.

"You're going to be formally introduced to everyone as the actress of Friella's character on the second event. I can already see that you're going to gain a lot of fans after that."

"I hope so too. Was it really tiring to have many fans? I'll actually be even more happier with that," she replied.

"It's not tiring, obsess fans are the ones who can make you lose your sanity. They'll stalk you, take a picture of you when you're doing personal things, they'll dig your privacy and everything. That's why I have to be more extra careful to protect you," he explained.

"I can protect myself. Sasapakin ko lahat ng maghahasik ng lagim," she joked around that made him smile.

"I'll make sure that no one can hurt you in this world, Saellyn. Showbiz is not really a good field but since you're already here, your life is already as it is. But I'll still be your adviser." He grinned naughtily before kissing her lips passionately.