Chapter 40

WARNING: The following scenes are not suitable for readers with traumatic experiences. Gore descriptions are present in this chapter so please skip the part after these symbols (•••) and continue after this symbol (——). Thank you and enjoy reading for those who can read the entire chapter.

---

It was devastating for Saellyn to lie down on the hospital bed while hearing the sound of machine beside her.

This is where Dagger brought her after that traumatizing thing she experienced. Tingin niya rin naman ay kailangan niya ng pahinga na ginawa niya nga.

She slept over six hours and now that it's midnight, she's freaking bored. And while Saellyn's doing her best - pretending to sleep - she did her best to hear Dagger's conversation with someone over the phone.

"I'll be right there in few minutes. Prepare the things I need and leave the place silently," Dagger commanded in strict voice.

Saglit siyang nagmulat at pinagmasdan ang nakatalikod nitong postura.

"She's sleeping. Hmm. I don't fucking care about that anymore. I'll hang up."

Saellyn quickly shut her eyes when he ended the call. Ramdam niya pa ang paglapit sa kaniya ng nobyo para halikan siya sa pisngi. And while he's doing that, she secretly put her bracelet inside the pocket of his jacket.

"I love you," Dagger whispered softly as the last thing she heard was the door closing.

Para siyang nabunutan ng tinik sa dibdib nang tuluyan nang makalabas ang lalaki. She successfully put her bracelet with a tracker inside his cloth, maybe it won't be too bad if she follows him. Gusto niya lang naman malaman kung ano ang gagawin nito at saan ito pupunta.

Mabilis niyang pinaghuhugot lahat ng mga nakaturok sa kaniya at nagmamadaling tinawagan ang isang numero.

"Tito!"

"Saellyn? What happened? Why are you calling this late?" her tito William asked curiously.

"Can you tell me the location of the tracker? It's inside the bracelet you gave me."

"Okay sure, wait a minute. Lalabas lang ako at baka magising pa ang tita mo. And what's happening? May kumuha ba no'n sa 'yo? I gave it to you so we can track you incase something happens," sagot nito.

"It's a complicated situation, but I'm going out now and I'm going to follow the location you're going to give me. Please, tito, I really need your help," she begged.

Natawa naman ito. "Mga kalokohan mo na naman, ha? Baka mamaya delikado ginagawa mo. But yeah, fine, I'm opening my laptop already. I'll send you one link and you can track the location yourself. I need to sleep as well because Elaine might wake up in a moment."

"Okay, tito. Thank you!"

"You're welcome, always. Isusumbong na talaga kita sa daddy mo kapag delikado 'yang pinaggagawa mo, ha."

She just let out a laugh before bidding goodbye. After few minutes, she really received a link from her uncle. It will help her upon following her strange boyfriend.

•••

DAGGER'S FACE remained dull while playing with his knives. Walang pakealam niya itong tinatapon sa isang direksyon.

It wasn't a board catching his knives, it was a body... of a man who fucking harmed her woman.

He's really enjoying this little game, slowly killing a person while playing in a matter of time. Enough for a torture.