Chapter 37

Saellyn pouted her lips while scrolling through her Twitter account. Katatapos lang ng shoot nilang dalawa ni Dagger at wala naman siyang ibang ginawa ulit kung 'di dumiretsyo sa mansyon ng binata pagkatapos.

He's still sleeping beside her that's why she has nothing to do aside from reading things on her social media accounts.

Madelaine and Dagger are both trending on Twitter because of the episode last night, not because it was good but because it was an episode that seems lacking. Their fans are ranting because the two main characters haven't kiss and engaged in romantic scenes for a while, ever since Friella's character arrived.

Saellyn is also clueless of the reason, the main characters should do more romantic scenes such as; kissing, hugging, words of affirmation and everything. 

Nilingon niya ang nobyo at hinaplos ang pisngi nito. "Did you changed the script again?" 

Naningkit ang mga mata niya kahit tulog pa rin ito. He doesn't have to do that, hindi naman siya magseselos kung hahalik ito ng ibang babae. It's part of their job. Or maybe he really doesn't feel comfortable kissing that woman, she knows how much he hates Madelaine.

Nang ibalik niya ang mga mata sa screen ay may nakapukaw agad ng atensyon niya. It's a screenshot of Dagger's social media accounts. And there's only one account that he's following — her account.

"Omg! I just noticed this after stalking Dagger's account. He's only following Saellyn in his every socmed! Don't tell me that they're still not dating?!"

Natataranta niyang in-open lahat ng comments.

"Biggest plot twist ever, hahaha."

"Papunta pa lang tayo sa exciting part mga mare! (insert crying emoji)."

"Gagu sabi sa inyo walang second lead second lead dito eh."

Saellyn immediately looked at her boyfriend when he opened his eyes, agad itong lumingon sa kaniya at niyakap siya nang mahigpit. Mabilis naman niya itong tinulak nang bahagya at sinamaan ito ng tingin.

"Unfollow me."

Kumunot ang noo nito. "Hmm?"

"Baby, I said unfollow me. Or you can follow any account also aside from me," she said.

"Why? Kagigising ko lang, baby, eh," reklamo nito at malambing pa siyang hinalikan sa pisngi. Hindi niya ito maitulak dahil sobrang higpit nang pagkakayakap nito sa kaniya.

"Ikaw, kung anu-anong issue talaga ginagawa mo sa social media. Why are you only following me? Mabubuking na talaga tayo niyan, love, eh," pangaral niya rito.

His lips curved into a naughty smirk. "That's nothing, I even posted clues on my Instagram."

"What?" Nanlaki ang mga mata niya bago nagmamadaling i-open ang application. She quickly visited Dagger's account to check what he's talking about.

Saellyn clicked his latest post, it's a picture of their intertwined hands. Kahit hindi kita ang mga mukha nila, kitang-kita naman ang singsing na suot niya. She freaking wore that ring on that day she was formally introduced to everyone.

Talagang nag-caption pa ang loko. "Is there anything better than being with you?"

And the comment section is also going insane, everyone's getting high hopes that he's dating someone already. Speculations that it was Madelaine, that it was a non-showbiz woman, and that it was her.

"Dagger!" Pinalo niya ito sa braso na ikinatawa lang ng lalaki. "You're not supposed to do this, lagot talaga tayo sa production team nito."

"Let's tell them tomorrow, I'm sure they have no choice but to let us."

"But what about the drama? It's still airing, we still have three weeks before it finally ends. People knowing about us will cause a big stir on the series, Dagger, ayokong mangyari 'yon," nag-aalala niyang saad.

He opened his eyes while smiling, 'saka siya maingat nitong hinalikan sa labi. "You're a very professional actress, my baby. But I'm tired of being one, so I want that to happen. Besides, everyone knows that I've never dated anyone in this field, not even Madelaine. Hindi naman natin agad ipapaalam sa publiko na akin ka, we'll let them discover it by their own."

She pouted her lips in annoyance. Bumangon siya sa kama at pinisil nang marahan ang matangos na ilong ng nobyo. "As if they won't find out, ikaw nga yata ang mismong bubuking sa atin, eh. The media should thank you for giving clues."

Natatawa itong tumango atsaka siya pinakatitigan. "Of course, I'm a very proud boyfriend." He got up to kiss her lips gently. "Kung ikaw lang ako, baka mabaliw ka rin sa sarili mo, Saellyn. You don't know how lucky bastard I am for having you by my side. Everyone will brag about you everyday if they're with you, and that's what I always want to do. So let's not keep our relationship from the public, okay? Gustong-gusto kitang ipagmalaki sa lahat, araw-araw."

Something inside her melted upon hearing that from her boyfriend's lips. It's her first time entering a relationship and this is what she got, a man who's excited about letting people know that they're dating.

Saellyn leaned forward to kiss Dagger's lips, agad naman itong gumanti sa kaniya. Bago pa tuluyang tumagal ang halikan nila ay agad na siyang humiwalay. "Thank you, baby. If that's what you want, then okay. I'm fine with that also, I'm just worried a little about the drama. But whatever my baby wants, let's do whatever you're eager to do, my dear boyfriend."

Kinikilig na kinagat ng lalaki ang ibabang labi at saka nanggigigil na hinalikan ang pisngi niya. "Tangina, nakakabaliw ka talaga. I don't know what kind of power you have, nagsasalita ka pa lang lumalambot na ako."

She let out a loud laugh after hearing that. "Napaka mo talaga." Maingat niyang pinulupot ang mga braso sa leeg ng lalaki at malambing na yumakap dito.

"Magpakasal na tayo, baby," he said.

"What?" Gulat niya itong nilingon. "Wala pa nga tayong one month talagang kasal na agad ang iniisip mo?"

"Oo naman, sino bang ayaw makasal sa 'yo?" he asked seriously.

She was about to utter a reply when her phone rang, pinagmasdan niya muna ang nobyo bago sagutin ang tawag mula sa tito William niya.

"Tito?"

"Ija? I'm sorry for calling, I know you're busy. But I've talked to a close friend of mine, he's a doctor, specifically your mom's doctor. Nagpa-check up kasi ang tita mo at naisip ko bigla ang mama mo dahil dito rin siya madalas pumupunta noon. I've asked the medicines your mother bought before she died, and there was no pills about depression or anxiety. She never went to a psychologist. Do you think you can go to this Hospital for a while? Kasama ko rin si tita Ellaine mo. We just need to confirm something about her medical records. Bring someone with you, a bodyguard or anything so you can get here safe, kahit 'yung manager mo."

"Okay, tito. I'll go there, can I bring my boyfriend instead?"

"Sure, no problem. I'll text you the Hospital's location. Mag-iingat ka, ija."

"Yes, tito. Thank you so much."

She glanced at Dagger immediately after the call ended, at bakas din ang pagtataka sa mukha nito. "What happened?"

"Baby, can you come with me for a while? My uncle is helping me also with my mother's case and he just found out that she never showed any signs of stress or anything with the medicines she bought," she explained.

Agad naman itong tumango. "Sure, magbibihis lang ako. Wait me here, baby."

Nakangiting tumango siya rito at matiyaga itong hinintay. She focused her eyes on the window for a while. Gagawin niya ang lahat malaman lang kung anong totoong nangyari sa pagkamatay ng nanay niya. Even if it means putting herself to danger, she doesn't care.