Chapter 31

⚠️Warning: this chapter contains sexual content and profanity. Read with caution. Also, I've already highlighted some time skips for those who don't want to read the sexual scenes. They're written in both italics and bold.⚠️

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

King Lionel and Eris snored together, both naked on the bed. Suddenly, Eris woke up from a loud snore from King Lionel. She didn't get up easily, rather, she just opened her eyes and rubbed them. She turned to him and caressed his cheek with her backhand.

"Baby, get up."
She whispered as she got up with the blanket covering her chest.

King Lionel groaned, signifying he refused to get up.

"Darling, come on. It's almost 9."
Eris tried again as she shook him awake this time.

The King still snored peacefully, sleeping like he forgot he had a wife, to begin with. Eris rolled her eyes and scoffed. She went closer to him and shook him awake while calling him names to hopefully wake him up. King Lionel then woke up, scratched his eyes, and looked around with a bit of confusion in his eyes.

"Finally, you're awake."

Then, realization struck him the moment he saw Eris' face. Well, new face.

"It's almost nine. The Queen will be worried if she doesn't see you in your room."

"It's fine. It's not like she cares about my disappearance anyway, she'll just think I'm very busy."
He replied as he sat up.

"It's the fifth time this month, and we've been at this for a year. Surely she will get suspicious."

"No need to worry, darling. She's oblivious and quite dumb. Why would I care about her when I have you?"
He flirted as he cupped her cheeks and gave a quick kiss on the lips.

"Fair point."
She giggled.

King Lionel smirked and with no time spared, he climbed on top of Eris to which she shrieked by surprise and they both giggled with delight.

"Archons, you're so beautiful. Why do you need to cover yourself with a sheet when I've seen your beautiful body multiple times?"
The King whispered who then laid on top of her to give her kisses.

Eris moaned into his mouth at the same time as she rolled her eyes back. His kisses traveled down from her lips to her chin and to her neck. He licked her neck and gave her kisses, and in the process of doing so, Eris released pleasured moans as she tugged his hair, pushing his head lightly down — begging him for more.

"You like that, don't you?"
He whispered and his voice came out hoarse.

She groaned in response to which King Lionel smirked. He continued kissing, licking until he sucked her neck lightly enough to give her a mark. At that point, Eris was panting, gasping for air as he proceeded to go faster. When he stopped, Eris opened her eyes with a whimper to be heard from her as he let go just to take a good look at Eris.

"That mark looks good on you."

Eris touched the mark where he sucked on and smiled.

"You're so irresistible. I wish I could fuck you again. You're so perfect."
He said against her neck, giving her shivers.
"But then I have to go back to my wife."

"I wish you didn't, to be honest."
She replied.
"I could go for round two if only we had some time to spare."

"Maybe we do."

"Huh?"

"We do have some time to spare."

"Ooh~ now you got me energized!"