The Final Chapter

"You... CHEATER!!!"
Sucrose shouted.

"Sucrose, honey, I can explain—"

King Lionel tried to come close to Sucrose, attempting to place a hand on her shoulder. In extreme disgust and anger, Sucrose swatted away his hand.

"DON'T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT LAYING A HAND ON ME!"

Sucrose walked through the wall and flipped the wall like how Noelle did.

"I'm telling mom that you are a horrible husband and father and that you are cheating on her!"
She spat with hatred as she pointed at him.

Everyone followed, especially the frantic red-flagged couple.

"Wait, no! Sucrose! You don't understand!"

They were out in the hallway and Eris did not make an effort to put back her clothes, giving out more evidence that she had been with King Lionel the entire time.

"I don't understand?? I DO understand what's happening here and you are cheating on mom with some worthless maid who somehow got your attention even when she's trying to expose me!"

Eris scoffed, taking offense.

"You watch your tone, young lady!"
He pointed.

"You're backing up a stupid maid instead of your actual daughter? Oh, my Archons, how PATHETIC can you be!?"
Albedo defended Sucrose.

"Don't get involved in this, you little shit!"
King Lionel approached him, trying to intimidate him but Albedo didn't back down.
"You're the reason why you ruined everything! It's all because you met Sucrose!"

"Oh, I ruined everything? Well, I'm so sorry that you can't accept who she loves more BECAUSE YOU'RE A STUCK UP ENTITLED KING WHO DOESN'T DESERVE THE THRONE ANYMORE BECAUSE HE CAN'T EVEN BE THERE FOR HIS WIFE OR DAUGHTER!"

Klee searched everywhere for Queen Aurelia and she was nowhere near to be found. She didn't want to be involved in this argument anymore (mostly because of how unpleasantly loud they were and how they were cussing at each other) so she decided to run and look for Queen Aurelia. No one noticed that the little girl in red was gone.

"WHY YOU..!"
He growled.

King Lionel stomped his way to Albedo who kept backing up. He was preparing to strike him down when Sucrose suddenly saw an empty vase. She quickly grabbed the case without another thought in her mind and threw it at the back of King Lionel.

"HEY!"
Sucrose shouted.
"Don't you dare hurt him!"

King Lionel turned around, not caring that the broken shards of the vase punctured his skin and were bleeding. He made his way toward Sucrose, his shadow clouding over Sucrose as he extended out both of his hands that were aiming at her throat. Albedo, Xingqiu, and Noelle were planning to stop him when suddenly—

"STOP!"

A familiar voice echoed in the hallway. Everyone turned to look at the voice only to find it was Queen Aurelia with Klee by her side.

"What is the meaning of this? What is this commotion?"

"Oh my Archons, no..."
King Lionel covered his mouth.

"And Evette, why are you in your undergarments? Where's your uniform?"

"Mom!"

Sucrose rushed toward Queen Aurelia and immediately hugged her with tears of fright streaming down her face.

"Sucrose!"

"Oh, my Archons... mom... it's so great to see you again!"

"I'm here, baby. I'm here. Tell me what's going on."