Season 2: Chapter 2- A stroll through memory lane.

"Hazbin hotel".

Daren follows charlie and vaggie towards a room, they open it to reveal a normal looking room, it was stacked out with multiple game consoles, a mini-fridge, microwave, huge TV, and a king sized bed with a pentagram on the pillows and sheets.

Charlie- This is your room, not the original due to it being incinerated along with the old hotel, but we made sure to have everything exactly as it was to the best of out abilities.

Daren looked around, marveling at everything, he then looked over to see a display case. Inside was a silver cane, a sword, two desert eagles and a suit. He walked up to it as string at it seemed to spark something in him.

Vaggie- Your stuff, you never went anywhere without that cane, that sword was from your grandfather.

Daren opened the case and felt along the cold Steel of the blade, he flexed his head muscles as hard as he could, but just sighed.

Daren- I'm sorry, I got nothing.

Vaggie frown as charlie tried to smile.

Charlie- i-is okay, maybe cherri will have m

" Downtown"

Cherri- This is where we first met.

Cherri gestured towards the street, daren looked out as he stared blankly.

Daren- We met on the street.

Cherri- No no, you were going to meet alastor the radio demon when I accidentally threw a bomb at your car when it got knocked off sir pentious's egg bois as he was shooting at me with a ray gun.

Daren-

Cherri- "stretches out arms" hi, nice to meet you, this is hell.

Daren-..........so that's normal.

Cherri- Pretty much.

Daren looked at the street, for a moment he thought he could hear the sound of gunfire, explosions and laughter, but it was gone before he could even process it.

Daren- I'm sorry, nothin.

Cherri looked at him with a sad look, walked over and hugged him, placing her head on his shoulder.

Cherri- It's okay, your back, if I have to remake every memory I had with you, I will.

Daren turns around and embraces cherri.

Cherri- "starts to tear up" I-i missed you, I-i was a fucking mess without you.

She started to cry, heartwrenching sobs echoed out as she cried into his chest.

Cherri- "sobbing" Every day, I'd wake up, expecting to see you next to me, only to see you not there. After izzi...........you were the only thing other than angel that I had to live for, I-i almost-

Daren hugs her tightly as she freezes up.

Daren- Listen to me, you-are-too-presious-to-go, I'm sorry I left you, but know that you have the others, and I'm back now, and I'm am never gonna leave you again, I'm gonna fucking rip my memories out of the hole their hiding in and remember everything.