Special# 1- Octavia date.

Stella- A DATE, WITH THAT FUCKING PLEBEIAN.
Via sighs as she puts the finishing touches on her face, she puts on the final touches as she listens to her parents yell.
Stolas- DAREN IS NOT ONLY A WONDERFUL, CHARMING AND POLITE MAN, HE HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BECOME A OVERLORD.
Stella- YEAH RIGHT, IF HE BECOMES A OVERLORD I'LL PLUCK ALL MY FEATHERS OUT.
Via focuses as she puts everything away and heads out, as she reached the front door, her father stops her.
Stolas- oh, my little starfire on her first date.
Via- dad, please, it's just a date.
Stolas- yes, but it's with your soulmate, I want you to have a amazing time tonight, really.
She smiles slightly as they hug, then they hear a car horn.
Via- that's my ride.
Stella- VIA.
Via looks over to see her mother storming over.
Stolas- go, GO.
She books it out as Stella starts to run, via runs out, opens the door, hops in and slams the door.
Daren- what i-
Via- DDDRRRIIIVVEE.
Daren looks over to see a rage filled Stella.
Daren- FUCK NO.
He punches it as they speed off, leaving Stella shaking her fist and screaming at them.
Stella- BRING BACK MY DAUGHTER.

" daren pov"

Okay, via really knows how to start a date, she puffs in and out as I cruise through traffic and head to the date spot.
Daren- you look amazing.
Via had a black, skintight dress that went down to her knees, her usual jacket and her tiara beanie.
Via- " blushes" t-thanks.
I pull over and park the car, we hop out and head to the building.
Via- what is this place.
Daren- via, welcome to one of prides fanciest restaurants "le flame pit".
Via- I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO EAT HERE, how did you get in, the only place that has a longer wait is ozzie's.
Daren- I may have killed the managers ex wife up in the real world in exchange for a free v.i.p dinner for two, couple style.
We walk up to the front and get stopped by the bouncer.
Bouncer- I.d.
Daren- table for one daren and one octavia goetia.
The man turns pale and bows.
Bouncer- of course.
He steps aside as I lock my arm with via's, she giggles and we walk in, a waiter walks us to a table and we sit.
Waiter- what would you like to drink.
Via- water, with a slice of lemon.
Daren- root beer, easy on the ice and with a slice of lemon too.
The waiter bowed.
Daren- oh, no need for that.
Waiter- oh, my humble apologies my lord.
He walks away as I sigh.
Via- you never really get used to it, so, how's that project your working on.
Daren- pretty good, Charlie thinks it's exactly what the hotel needs, blitz is sceptical.
Via- loona will straighten him out.
Daren- maybe.
I reach over and cover her hand with mine, smiling.
Via- so, I never really asked about your previous life.
Daren- not much-
Waiter- apologies for interrupting my lord and lady, but your drinks.
He places them down.
Waiter- now your meal.
Daren- I'll have the steak.
Via- I'll have the soup.
Waiter- of course.
As he writes it down, I pass him a 50 dollar bill.
Daren- for your excellent hospitality.
Waiter- "shocked" A thousand blessings my lord.
He walks away.
Via- so, you were saying.
Daren- not much to say, "sips drink" normal life, my mom and dad broke up when I was 5, had few friends.
Via- oh, sorry.
Daren- it's fine.
Via- daren, your never going to leave right.
I was shocked.
Daren- what makes you ask something like that.
Via- your the only thing that gives me joy anymore, my parents will split up soon and......I don't want to lose you.
I smile warmly as I cup her hand in mine.
Daren- I'm never leaving, here.
I pull out a box and give it to her.
Daren- open it.
She does and gasps, inside was a onyx necklace with a heart locket hanging off, she opens it to find the picture me, her, loona and may took the day may confessed.
Via- "tearing up" why this picture.
Daren- to show that you'll always have a family in loona, may and most importantly, me.
She smiles and put it on, then the waiter appears with our food.
Daren- let's dig in.
Via- " yes, let's.

" 2 hours later"

I pull up in front of the mansion and via gets out.
Via- this was the greatest time ever.
I step out and hug her.
Daren- I'll do this anytime.
"Click".
We look over to see stolas holding his phone, tearing up.
Stolas- my little via all grown up.
Via- DDDDDDDDAAAADDDDD.
She then gasps.
Via- I almost forgot to give you something.
She goes inside and comes back out 5 minutes later with a box.
Via- open it.
I open the box to find a red and black book, it had a pentagram on it.
Stolas- welcome to the family my boy, as a member of the goetia family, we welcome you with your own grimware.
I look at the book with a shocked gaze.
Stolas- this book holds the knowledge of every single being and power known to hell, every power, every person, every location, every bit of info that can be recorded about hell is located right in that book, hell, it can name every person that is or ever has been in hell along with their life and sins.
Daren- AND YOU LET BLITZ USE ONE.
Stolas- oh he doesn't even know how to use it, the best he can do is summon portals to the living world, but I know it will be a useful tool for you, I trust you to use it wisely.
Daren- thank you stolas.
Stolas- I now pronounce you, daren, a member of the goetia family.
I feel a burning on my hand, I look down on the top of my hand to see a owl.
Daren- I'm honored.
I hop back in the car and wave.
Daren- see ya at work tomorrow via, blitz said were heading to england.
Via- WOO.
I laugh as I drive off.