Chapter 18- Sick day.

I slowly open my eyes and look around to realize I was back in my room at the hotel, I try to stand, only to find my body not wanting to respond.
Daren- Well this is just perfect.
Just then, the door to my room opens and I walked alastor and husker.
Husker- HEY BUDDY, your awake.
Daren- Yeah, except I can't move.
Alastor- Hmm, that makes sense, you really overworked your powers with your body in a very fragile state, I'm suprised that your even alive.
Daren- Thanks, that's real comforting.
Alastor- Chin up my boy, your never fully dressed without a smile, now, you have a great number of people waiting in the hotel for you to wake up.
Daren- Could you tell them one at a time, my head is killing me and I don't want to be crowded right now.
Alastor- Of course partner, oh, by the way, the girls locked up your weapons in your gun safe in your closet.
Daren- Thanks al.
Alastor- Who do you want to speak to first.
Daren- Charlie and vaggie, they'll be worried sick about me and also a bit pissed off.
Alastor- Word of warning, vaggie may try to kill you.
Daren- I may decerve it.
Alastor nods as he and husker walk out, after a few minutes, the door burst open as Charlie and vaggie rush in.
Charlie- DAREN.
She crushes me in a hug as vaggie glares at me.
Daren- Charlie.......crushing.....me.
Charlie- OH CRAP.
She let's me go as she and vaggie look down at me.
Vaggie- WHAT HAPPENED.
Daren- Some human government assholes caught us off guard, I tired to fight back, but they hit me with a king cobra venom bullet.
Vaggie- AND WHY DIDN'T THE OTHERS TELL US.
Daren- I-was-captured, sorry if I didn't call, they don't exactly give phones to prisoners.
Vaggies expression then softens as she runs up and hugs me.
Vaggie- "crying" I'm sorry, if anything happened to you or Charlie, I....I won't be able to live with myself.
Daren- It's okay vags, I'm not going anywhere, I would hug you both, but I can't feel anything below my waist.
Vaggie let's go and checks my forehead.
Vaggie- Your burning up.
Charlie- I'll have the kitchen staff cook you up some soup.
Daren- It's okay girls, you do-
Charlie- NOPE, your our boyfriend and as good girlfriends, it's our duty to help you out in your time of need like you helped us.
Daren- "chuckle" yes ma'am.
Charlie and vaggie kiss my cheeks as they walk out.
Vaggie- Nifty, cherri and crymini are coming up next.
Daren- Oh lord.
Just then, a speeding flash of red zips by vaggie and lashes onto me.
Nifty- SWEETY, YOUR OKAY.
Cherri and crymini walk in behind her.
Daren- Hey guys.
Cherri and crymini both hug me along with nifty.
Cherri- Never scare us like that again.
Daren- I'll try.
They let go as Cherri fixes my blankets.
Cherri- Now since you can't move, I'm staying here all day to help you out, no ifs, ands, or buts.
Nifty- And I'll make sure that you have plenty to eat and your room is nice and tidy.
Crymini- Yeah, plus I'll visit from time to time to play some guitar for you.
Daren- What did I ever do to decerve this kind of life.
Cherri- Being the hotest demon in hell.
Nifty- Welp, duty calls, bye sweety.
Crymini- peace.
They walk out, leaving me and Cherri alone.
Cherri- Ssssoooo, is everything from the neck down numb.
I then blush as she winks at me.
Daren- By the way, what happened when I fainted.
Cherri- Wwweeelllll-

"Flashback"

Blitz- OH SHIT.
Cherri- ANGEL, DO SOMETHING.
Angel- " flips Daren around and gets on top of him" THE POWER OF ANGEL DUST COMPELS YOU.
"SSSSSSLLLLLAAAAPPPP"
Angel- WAKE UP "SLAP", RISE AND SHINE "SLAP", COME ON "SLAP", THIS IS MAKING ME LOVE YOU "SLAP", THIS IS BECAUSE THE WRITER LOVES USING A OUTDATED JOKE "SLAP", AND THIS IS BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT "SLAP"
Angel- "gets up" well, I've done all I can do.
Loona- YOU JUST SLAPPED HIM.
Angel- AT LEAST I TRIED.

"end flashback"

" BANG, BANG, BANG"
Cherri- It's open.
I look to see verosika, Kiki, coco, apple, milky and velvet rush in.
Velvet- HUBBY.
She jumps on me as she smoothers me in kisses.
Verosika- Hey, move over.
After 10 minutes of none stop kissing, everyone gathers around the bed.
Velvet- I was so worried when you passed out.
Kiki- We saw them carrying your body to the van, we thought-
She chokes up a bit.
Daren- "chuckle" it's gonna take more than a little torture and some government assholes from putting me down.
Verosika- Still, until your back at 100%, I'm devoting around the clock care for you.
Just then, my door bursts open to reveal Josh, kat, ace and vortex.
Josh- REALLY, I know he's your boyfriend, but he's still our friend too.
Daren- Sup guys.
Vortex- HAHA, I knew you'd make it, never doubted.
Ace- Yeah, right, you totally weren't talking to your girlfriend on the phone, telling her how worries you were.
Vortex- You wanna die semen sucker.   
Daren- Guys, please, my head.
Ace- Oh, sorry man.
Kat- So, how'd they get you.
Daren- ambush, used a king cobra venom tipped bullet, that shit hurts.
Coco- PLEASE TELL ME THAT YOU TOOK SOME ALIVE, i wanna rip their guts out and make them eat it.
Apple- SATAN BABE.
Coco- Oh, sorry.
Velvet- Sorry, we slaughtered them all.
Coco- DAMN.
Daren- Forget me, you were held at gunpoint.
Velvet- I'm fine, your more important.
" BANG, BANG, BANG"
Blitz- OPEN UP.
Verosika- Please no.
Kiki- the others are with him.
Verosika- ffffffiiiiiiinnnnnnneeeee.
Everyone else bursts in, loona, via, may and sallie cover me in kisses.
Daren- I shall die a happy man.
After 5 minutes of suffocating later, everyone except cherri, velvet, Verosika, sallie and loona had gone off to give me some space.
Daren- Ugh, I can't stay in bed forever, I have a meeting with a overlord today.
Verosika- Don't worry honey, Angel, moxxie and millie will take care of it along with the help I hired you, since you own a couple businesses now.
Daren- A couple, I own one of the most famous automotive company's in hell, along with alastor running his radio and clothing store since we took rosies shop.
Velvet- Yes, but even a overlord needs rest.
Just then, I feel someone pick me up and lay my head back into something squishy.
Cherri- Now just relax and.......rest against my cherry's.
I look over to see Verosika massaging my feet along with loona, cherri cuddles me from behind while giving me "neck support", velvet and sallie join cherri with cuddling me.
Daren- You know........I guess I decerve a day off.
Loona- There ya go, besides, those employees that verosika hired will look after the others, their honestly interesting, and that's a complement.
Daren- Who'd you hire anyway.
Verosika- Oh, just a few girls, one for dealing with your calls, one for the taxes, one for management and one for security.
Daren- Okay, I'd like to meet them when I'm better.
Cherri and the others hug me tighter.
Cherri- Oh, so we're not good enough.
Daren- No no no no n-
They then burst out laughing.
Velvet- We're only joking gumdrop, we know that you have control over who you date, besides, you treat us all sooooo good.
Sallie- So just relax.
I sigh as I fall asleep, besides, the others can handle themselves, what could go wrong.

Dj- welp, this is a pickle, Daren is bedridden, leaving moxxie, millie and angel dust to deal with a new overlord, along with darens new employees, and what about Valentino and the others, find o-
Alastor- "shoves me away from the mic" find out next time on helluva guy, stay tuned.