Chapter 26- Armageddon part 3 finale.

"Daren pov"

It was brutal, everyone was firing on Vox, explosions and gunshots rang out.

Cherri- SPECIAL DELIVERY.

She and a few others drop bombs into voxs face, he roars and shoots lighting, one of the currents hits verosikas board, she starts falling when someone grabs her arm, she looks up to see blitz.

Verosika- BLITZO.

Blitz-o- Don't think of this as anything, Daren would've killed me if anything happened to you.

Verosika stares shocked, then smiles a bit.

Moxxie and sallie were sniping at voxs eyes, he tried to swat at them, but they were too fast.

Husk flew over vox holding molotovs.

Husk- COME ON, THIS IS A WASTE OF GOOD BOOZE.

Niffty- DO IT OR I'LL NEUTER YOU.

Husk sighs as he drops the crate onto the giant.

The lords, lucifer, lilith and a very injured stolas were firing energy beams at the creature to weaken it. Vox swats his hand down at them, lilith and lucifer move, but stolas was too injured to teleport, just as the hand was about to crush him, a dark energy beam hits the hand. Stolas looks over to see via looking at her hands in shock.

Stolas- THAT'S MY STARFIRE.

Via then glares up at the giant vox, she summons giant chains that bind the TV.

Vox- AAARRGHHH, I'LL CRUSH YOU ALL.

Meanwhile, I was getting ready for my charge at vox, I was just about ready when-

Vox- ENOUGH.

He somewhat explodes his body, covering everyone in blue wires, I watched them scream in pain as vox laughed crazily.

Vox- SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR SO CALLED FAMILY.

I watch as everyone I loved scream in pain, I felt something growing inside me, I grabbed my sword and cane, with my cane glowing red and my sword blue.
They then proceed to absorb into my body as I'm surrounded by a multicolored light, that proceeds to explode.

Vox- WHAT NOW.

I walk into view, not in my angel form or demon form, i was-