chapter 25- Armageddon- part 2.

Vox- YES, RUN, RUN IN FEAR.

Vox laughs insanely as he destroys buildings left and right, demons were running in fear as he destroyed them with a flick of his wrist.

He looks down towards lucifers palace and grins, he fires beams of lightning at it. The castle crumbles around the others inside, via and Charlie hug each other while stolas, lucifer and lilith prepare themselves for the battle.

Stolas- WHERE'S DAREN AND THE OTHERS, WHERE'S MY SON.

Lucifer- WE'LL FIGURE THAT OUT LA-

"BBBBBOOOOOOOMMMMMM.

The doors explode as Vox strolls into the throne room, whistling "come all yee faithful".

Lucifer- VOX, HOW DARE YOU STEP FOOT ON THESE GROUNDS.

Vox just laughs as he surrounds his fist in lightning.

Vox- The way I see it, I can do anything I want now, seeing as, I rule hell.

Lucifer- "turns into full demon" YOU LITT-

Lucifer lunges at Vox, who doesn't even flinch, suddenly, electric blue tentacles wrap around Lucifer and stop him 1 inch from voxs face, Charlie gasps as she recognizes the tentacles.

Charlie- THAT'S ALASTORS POWER.

Vox- Yes, we'll, it's actually mine now, along with this.

Charlie and via gasp and tear up as Vox creates a fist of fire.

Vox- Your boyfriend was......quite useful.

Lillith and stolas go for Vox, only to get whipped into separate walls and get wrapped up in tentacles, Vox laughs as the castle starts to steadily fall apart. He creates a sword and has the tentacles hold Lucifer in place.

Charlie- DAD.

Suddenly, hunter jumps up out of nowhere and bites down hard on voxs leg.

Vox- AAAAHHHH, STUPID, MUTT.

He rips him off and kicks him into a pile of rubble, hunter lands on his side, Charlie listens to him start breathing funny. Charlie just stares at the hurt hunter with a face of shock.

Vox leans down to Lucifer.

Vox- This is my kingdom now.

He raises the sword as everyone struggles against the tentacles, vox goes over to Charlie, the sword raised high.

Vox- First, the future heir, then, the current.

Lilith- CHARLIE.

Lucifer- NO, PLEASE, TAKE ME.

Vox- Am I hearing this, the Lord of darkness begging for someone's life, pathetic.

?- VVVVVVVVVVVVVOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXX.

Vox looks over in time to be blasted through what walls remained by a beam of bright light. It releases everyone as they fall to the ground.