Chapter 20- Death at the hazbin hotel.

The scene opens to banging and clanging, I was in my workshop tuning up one of my cars. Actually, is was trying to keep myself busy and not think about blitz.

I tighten another bolt on the tires when I feel something nuzzle my foot. I look down to see hunter looking up at me with worry.

Daren- "sigh" hey buddy.

I sit down and he jumps in my lap, I hug him as he lick my face.

?- I knew you needed some comfort.

I look over to see Charlie standing in the open doorway, staring at me in worry.

Daren- "softly nudges hunter off and stands up" I'm fine.

Charlie stares at me with a unconvinced look as she walks over and hugs me. I hug her back as I sigh.

Daren- maybe I was a little harsh with blitz, but I'm tired of him not getting called out for his bullshit.

Charlie- I understand, wanna come in and watch a movie with me and the others.

Daren- I'd love to.

I follow Charlie with hunter at my heels, we walk into the lounge area to find everyone there, looking worried.

Daren- I'm fine guys, let's watch this movie.

Cherri- HELL YEAH, FAST AND THE FURIOUS.

Just as she goes to pop in the movie, the window next to the couch shatters as a knife flies through it. I stare at it to see a blinking red light. My eyes go wide.

Daren- HIT THE DIRT.

Everyone either leaves the room or ducks behind the bar. I turn to see Kiki trip over husks spilled drink.

Daren- KIKI.

I rush over and cover her as the bomb explodes, surrounding us in flames. After a few minutes, the flames retreat, Kiki slowly opens her eyes and looks up to see me over her.

Kiki- HOLY SHIT, DAREN.

Daren- "flinches in pain" i-im good, fire doesn't hurt me.

I look around to see the lounge destroyed.

Daren- EVERYONE GOOD.

The others peak out of their covers.

Angel- define okay.

Vaggie- WHAT WAS THAT.

?- LORD HELLFIRE.

I stand up and push my back next to the hole in the wall. I peak out to see a army of demons. Hellhounds, imps, along with a mixed jumble of sinners.

A shadow covers me and I look up to see a giant blimp. Ropes decend from it and the people who land shock me.

Daren- it's sir pentious, striker, robo-fizz and..........some random demon.

The random demon was covered by a green cloak, he held a cane as he walked up to the steps.

?- daren, come out now, we just wanna talk.

Daren- YEAH, TELL THAT TO THE BOMB YOU THREW.

?- "sigh" always a whiny little shit huh.