Walpurgis Reconvened.

A few moments later, 

"Wow, this new body is so much stronger." Yamza, now renamed Orion commented, stretching. "Damn, more flexible too." 

"That it is." Rimuru said. 

"Thank you for giving me a second chance, Rimuru-Sama, I am forever in your debt." Orion said, kneeling at his feet. 

"Bro, that's okay." Rimuru said, waving his hand dismissively. "Now you go wait with Shion and Diablo while we handle things here." Rimuru said, as Orion nodded, walking away. 

"Well, I guess I'm okay with it." Dino said. "He seems chill. I wonder if I can crash at his place." 

"I don't care who becomes a Demon Lord." Leon said, only to hear Valentine next to him scoff. 

"If you ask me, I would never allow a low-born slime to become a Demon Lord." He commented, only for Veldora to appear in front of him, already in Super Saiyan 1. 

"Are you insulting my friend, you lackey?" He asked, his golden hair floating in the wind. "Oi Milus!" He exclaimed, turning to his maid. "You really need to train your servants better! Want me to train him for you?" 

'Bruh. You're not supposed to say that to everyone.' Rimuru and Shizu thought to themselves.

"May I ask, what could that mean?" The maid asked. "I am simply a  faithful servant of Lord Valentine." 

"What?" Veldora asked. 

"Oi! Don't do that!" Milim reprimanded. "Valentine is attempting to hide her identity by disguising herself as a maid!" 

'She said it instead!!' Rimuru and Shizu looked at each other, and sighed. 

"ugh." She groaned. "What a vexing evil dragon. Have you truly forgotten my name?" She asked.

 "It's not Milus?" Veldora asked. "Well then, Smith? Or is it Ills?" 

"You're really well versed in way to aggravate me." She said, her body glowing as she changed her appearance to an all black dress instead. "That's enough! You may call me Valentine." 

"Hmm?" Veldora asked, still confused. 

"Roy, you may return without me." Valentine ordered. 

"But, Lady Luminous..." Roy began. 

"Now that my cover is blown, there's no point." Luminous Valentine replied, glaring at Veldora, who floated away quietly. 

"It's not like it's my fault. I didn't know, after all, and Luminous. Yes, that was her name." 

"Anyways, leave." Luminous ordered. 

"Understood." He replied, turning around and walking to the portal. 

"Well, let's start the council again." Guy said, snapping his fingers, as the table reappeared, along with the seats, and everyone sat down as they were before. 

"Anyways, the subject of the meeting was Carrion's betrayal and the rise of Rimuru over here." Guy began, taking a sip of wine. "But that issue has been settled. Anyone else have something to say?" 

"May I?" Carrion asked. "I would like to relinquish my position as a Demon Lord." Shock spread through everyone, as Dino woke up with a bang, and Rimuru fell off of his chair, Ranga licking his face as he stared at Carrion in confusion. 

"Why?" 

"I've decided, that from now on, I will focus on my nation, and will serve under you, Rimuru." Carrion said. "You're much stronger than I am, and I have grown to respect you in the short time I have known you, and I owe it to you. After all, you were there for my nation when I wasn't. They are as much of your people as they are mine now."