Killing priests and kidnapping kids

A few hours later,

"What the hell is going on?" Rimuru wondered, as he looked at the scene around him. He looked at the battered Charybdis, even though he knew that the damage wasn't more than 30%. His army was tired, yet fine. But that wasn't what had surprised Rimuru. No, it was simply the fact that not once, had Charybdis retaliated. His entire army had attacked it for hours, but it didn't fight back, at all. Rimuru perked up, as he noticed the creature growling.

"Milim?" Rimuru asked, being the only word he could make out from the growling. "Great Sage, what's this guy talking about?"

"Answer. There are life signs confirmed within the form Charybdis occupies. It seems to possess a vehement anger."

"Towards my chaotic child?" Rimuru asked, scratching his head as he looked up at Charybdis. "So you mean to tell me that you came all this way, just because Milim was here? I really felt like it was because I ate Veldora or some crap." Rimuru muttered, before looking around, as he saw Milim sleeping underneath a tree.

"Oi! Wake up!!"

"I wasn't sleeping!! Not at all, I was awake the entire time!!" Milim yelled out, awake and standing.

"No, you were definitely sleeping." Rimuru said, rolling his eyes. "Anyways, I don't have time for this. It seems like Charybdis has a grudge match to settle with you." Rimuru said, pointing to Charybdis, as Milim used her observation skill on it.

"It appears that the guy Phobio is using Charybdis' body and power." Milim explained.

"You mean that one guy you punched in the face and I yeeted out of my city? Didn't he work for Carrion or something?" Rimuru asked, as Milim flew up to him.

"Can I fight now?" Milim asked, as Rimuru tilted his head.

"Wait, while you're at it, hold back a little, okay?" Rimuru asked, as Milim looked at him. "I have a plan I want to use."

"Okay! I'll show you how much restraint I've learnt!" Milim yelled out, rushing away.

"She doesn't even know what restraint means." Rimuru muttered, as a clone came out of the forest, and flew up next to him.

"You called boss?" He asked, as Rimuru nodded.

"You know the plan, don't you?" Rimuru asked, as the clone looked up at Charybdis, before turning back to him.

"Do I have-"

"Yes you have to do it."

"Ugh fine. I hate my life." The clone muttered, before flying up, above Milim and Charybdis, with a clear shot at Charybdis if needed. Charybdis began growling, as it launched millions of scales at Milim, and they began spinning around her like tornadoes.

"I've seen that skill before. Now, I'll show you one of mine." Milim said, before raising her hand as all the scales stopped mid-air, before falling to the ground. Milim brought her hands above her head, as an orb of blue energy began forming in between. The orb seemed to absorb Magicules from the surroundings, as it grew bigger and bigger in size.

"DRAGO BUSTER!"

Milim yelled out, as the energy ball separated into multiple laser beams, before hitting Charybdis, as it's entire body exploded.

"She did more damage in one attack than my entire army did in three hours." Rimuru muttered, as he noticed a figure falling from the explosion. "Do it now!" He yelled out, as his clone rushed into the smoke, and Rimuru grabbed the falling Phobio.

"Good job chaotic child. You just earned yourself extra dessert." Rimuru said, as Milim jumped excitedly, doing backflips in the air, and Rimuru shook his head. Rimuru looked down at the body, noticing that the guy was dead. 'Great Sage, how'd he die?' Rimuru asked.