Recruiting Diablo and freeing Veldora.

36 hours later, 

"My head hurts like fuck!" Rimuru groaned, as he slowly woke up, realizing that he was in his slime form. 

"What happened?" Shizu asked, rubbing her head as she woke up next to Rimuru. 

"What did we miss?" The kids asked, also waking up. 

"Where is my picture book?" Chloe asked, also just waking up. 

"I'm awake!!" Milim exclaimed. "I was awake the entire time! I didn't sleep!" 

"It's okay kiddo," Rimuru said, turning into his human form as he ruffled her hair. "Damn, I got a glow up too. Beat that!" 

"You weren't the only one," Shizu stated, her once blue eyes a fiery golden, with long black hair reaching her lower back. Her own height rested a 6'2. 

"Rimuru-Sama, Shizu-Sama, you're awake!" Shion exclaimed as Rimuru looked around.  

"Everyone's here." Rimuru noticed, "Except Hinata." 

"She must have left." Shizu guessed. "And taken the soldiers with her from the looks of it." 

 "Why the hell are you all kneeling?" Rimuru asked. "I thought I told you not to do that anymore." Rimuru blinked, as he looked at everyone. "Is it just me? Or..."

"You all look different." Shizu stated, squinting as she looked at them. 

 "Report." Raphael answered. "Gifts were distributed to all creatures within your genealogy, leading all of them to evolve further." 

"Just when I got my glow up, so did everyone else." Rimuru sighed, looking down. "I will never win." 

"By the way, Rimuru-Sama? Shizu-Sama?" Benimaru asked as they both looked at him, and he stood up. "Just to make sure. Let me still confirm whether you have your sanity after evolving into a Demon Lord." 

"What?" 

"Shion's cooking." 

"FU-" Rimuru began, only to freeze as Shion appeared next to him. 

"What about my cooking, Rimuru-Sama? Shizu-Sama?" Shion asked as they both looked at each other. 

"Please answer me." Benimaru continued. "To see if you still have your sanity!" 

'Raphael, help. How do I get out of this?'

"The answer to that problem...doesn't exist." 

'You son of a...' 

"So, what is it about my cooking?" Shion asked again. 

"Oh, well..." Rimuru began. 

"I'll answer after Rimuru does," Shizu replied. "Just to see whether our answers match or not."

"I bet they wanted to eat your food." Benimaru said. "They must have missed it while being comatose." 

'Stop!!!' 

"You do?" She asked, hugging them. "I will gladly cook you food!" ' 

"Let me provide a suggestion." Raphael said. 

'Now you answer.' 

"Would that be okay?" 

'Yes! Do it!' 

"Benimaru, I have your answer," Rimuru said, as he locked eyes with him. "I do remember the password that you decided to use. You told me that when you asked me about Shion's cooking. You told me I should answer with "It's shit!" That's what you told me, right?"