Politics and plans.

A few weeks later,

"Our diplomats have left." Shizu said, as Rimuru nodded.

"I wonder how long it'll take for diplomats from Eurazania to show up." Rimuru said. "I never expected Demon Lord Carrion to give this offer."

"Neither did I." Shizu said. "It's quite rare."

"Can we trust him Rimuru-Sama?" Shion asked, as Rimuru sighed.

"I'm not sure, and that's the biggest problem I guess." Rimuru muttered. "I've always had problems with trust, and it usually takes a lot from me to trust someone, so I guess I'm being a little paranoid for now."

"I see." Shion replied.

"Rimuru-Sama!" Rigurd exclaimed, barging into the door.

"Calm down Rigurd. I know you're happy your son has left as the secretary of my embassy there, but hold your horses here at least." Rimuru joked. "You may be an old man, but you're more hyperactive than even I was."

"Of course Rimuru-Sama!" Rigurd exclaimed, before he froze entirely, as Rimuru sighed. 'Monsters really do take everything seriously' "Anyways, what did you want to tell me?"

"Ah yes! All the things that you requested have been done." Rigurd said. "More than a 1000 cannons have been installed all along the tops of our city walls, and each one is manned and ready to fire."

"Good, good." Rimuru said. "What about the natural energy crystals that I made?"

"They're being installed and should be done in a few minutes." Rigurd said.

"That's great. There were thousands of them, right?" Shizu asked.

"About 12,647." Rimuru said. "They should be enough to boost my own demigod power to 10 times it strength at all times, and I'm still creating more crystals within me for additional boosts."

"You really are dedicated and strong Rimuru-Sama." Rigurd said, as Rimuru chuckled.

"Maybe I am, but it's all because of you guys here." Rimuru said. "I wouldn't be anywhere near the ruler that I am now if it wasn't for you guys, and my gorgeous queen of course."

"You flirt." Shizu said, before walking away. "We're still working you know. The embassy has to be completed, and we still have to clean up and prepare the rest of the town."

"Oh come on!" Rimuru yelled out, running after her. "We have 2 days for them to show up. Let's go a date, I even created a new illusion skill. We could make it look like we're in Paris." Rimuru said, as he looked next to him, and a mini explosion happened.

"Hakurou, stop hospitalizing my soldiers!" Rimuru yelled out, before creating more healing potions.

"I swear to god, the next person who causes a nuisance will be building a home on the moon by the time I'm done with them."

BOOM!

"That son of a-"

"You kill anyone and you're on the couch for a week."

"FUCK!!!!"

Two days later,

"They're finally here." Rimuru said, as they all stood on the outskirts of the city to greet them.

"Are those...tiger carriages?" Shizu asked, as Rimuru watched with stars in his eyes.

"Lightning tigers." Rimuru said, in awe. "I need one of those."