Preparing for war

In the Farmus Kingdom,

"The soldier Youm, huh?" The King asked.

"Yes, it is said that Youm, along with his party are key witnesses of Jura Tempest defeating the Orc Lord's army." A man next to him explained.

"What?"

"We received a similar report from the Free Guild as well." Another added.

"So it does hold true then." The king said.

"It seems that he is allied with Tempest, which would also explain his sudden rise to power, in terms of his role as an honour guard." Another added.

"Tempest?" The king asked. "You mean the country of monsters people were talking about?"

"No shit fat ass." One of Rimuru's clones muttered, hanging from the ceiling.

"Shut up you idiot." Another one of his clones replied. "Listen."

"Indeed." The man replied. "With the appearance of their town, there have been fewer merchants traveling past Farmus Kingdom. Our economy has now worsened as a result, because it's now possible to travel safely to Dwargon without crossing our country."

"Technically, it's not that safe since our city has cannons, and if Benimaru doesn't like your face, he'll blow you up sky high." Rimuru clone #1 muttered.

"Like that one drunk jackass and his caravan, right?" Rimuru clone #2 asked, and clone #1 nodded.

"I wish we still had clones spying on Clayman thought." Clone #1 muttered. "It was fun listening to his melodramatic conversations."

"But then we wouldn't have been able to prevent Milim from being mind controlled, and stealing Myulan's heart from him." Clone #2 replied.

"That is true." Clone #1 replied.

"This is a matter of life and death for Farmus Kingdom." His advisor said.

"Stop the cap."

"It's only death my man."

"If we let this country of monsters do as they please, the news will soon reach the countries in the West, making it hard for us to do anything about it." The advisor continued. "If we're going to strike them down, now is the time."

"However, evolved monsters are hard to deal with." Another knight spoke. "Humanoid ones are known to be exceptionally smart as well, making them a hard opponent."

"How many men can we move?" The king asked.

"Around 17,000 of them." The knight replied.

"That's it?" Clone #1 asked. "I'm kind of disappointed."

"Shut up!" Clone #2 said, before looking down. "Ooh, it's the priest's turn to speak. Finally."

"Rest assured your majesty." A bald man began talking.

"Archbishop Reyheim." The king said. "Does the Western Holy Church have any plans?"

"Indeed we do." He replied. "The Western Holy Church has identified it as a threat to the heavens and plans to subdue it."

"So the Church has already certified them as an enemy of the gods!" The king exclaimed.

"Dumb. Dumb as hell."

"However, they have yet to do any actual harm to anyone." Reyheim said. "We can move only when a country asks for help."

"That will not be required." A voice called out, as everyone looked around them.