Clayman's death.

Continuing from the last Chapter, 

"Rimuru," Guy began, as Rimuru waved his hand. 

"Yeah, sorry about that." Rimuru said. "I just had a "personal issue" with him. It's done now." Rimuru said, throwing Leon a healing potion. 

"Maybe I won't sleep for this meeting." Dino decided, while Dagruel sat there, silent. 

"Do you think," Leon growled. "That I will let you get away with this?" 

"Yes, because if we do fight, you'll die a horrible death." Rimuru replied. "Besides, we can discuss this after the Walpurgis." 

"We most certainly will." Leon replied, as they both took their respective seats. Rimuru looked up, as he noticed Clayman coming out of a portal, carrying a fox in his arms. Rimuru felt himself get angrier, as his eyes began glowing. 

"Easy. Not yet." Shizu whispered in his ear. 

"We have to wait, My lord." Ranga said, licking his palm. 

"I know." Rimuru sighed. "Sorry about that, guys." He said, before glaring at Clayman. 'You will pay for everything that you've done to or tried to do to my nation and my family. Don't expect a painless death.'

"Well, everyone, sorry to keep you waiting." Clayman said, taking his seat. 

"Allow me to introduce the attendees for today's party." Guy's maid, Misery began. 

"Demon, Lord of Darkness, Guy Crimson." 

'Also a gay sex offender.' 

"Pixie, Labyrinth, Ramiris." 

'Better known as Tinker Bell irl.' 

"Dragonoid, the Destroyer, Milim Nava." 

'My chaotic daughter.' 

"Giant, Earthquake, Dagruel." 

'Sun's getting real low, Big guy.' 

"Vampire, Bloody Lord, Roy Valentine." 

'The imposter.'

"Fallen, Sleeping Ruler, Dino." 

*Yawn*

"Harpy, Sky Queen, Frey." 

'I liked Ella more.' 

"Deathman, Marionette Master, Clayman." 

'Long eared elf psycho.' 

"Demonoid, Platinum Saber, Leon Cromwell." 

'Should have punched him harder.' 

"And Slime, Leader of the Jura Tempest Federation, Rimuru Tempest." 

'Blue cookie obsessed massacre fiend.' 

"That will be all." Guy's other maid, Rain stated, as they both backed away, and the grand summit of the Demon Lords officially began. 

"First," Clayman began, standing up as he put his fox on the table. "I would like to thank all of you for attending in response to my request. Without further ado, let's begin our banquet." 

After Clayman's speech

"Such an unruly action is against the agreement between us Demon Lords!" Clayman exclaimed. "That, is the testimony I have received from Myulan, one of my subordinates. However, she was murdered by that brute over here, Rimuru! Thus, I decided to exact my revenge." 

'Wow, what acting.' Rimuru mentally commented. 'You almost made me cry.' 

"And Carrion was also conspiring with Rimuru here to kill me!" Clayman added. "Myulan informed me with her dying breath. I believe that everyone has understood now, that Rimuru is only a fool imitating a Demon Lord, and that a purge is in order. I rest my case."