Meeting the King and Trial

A few moments later,

"Welcome!!" Multiple voices said, as approximately seven to eight elves gathered in front of them as they entered. 'Damn, they really are beautiful.' Rimuru thought to himself as he admired them.

"How cute!" An elf cried out as she grabbed Rimuru, hugging him to herself as Rimuru.

"Hey! I saw him first!" Another cried out, snatching him from the first one. However, a third quickly took him, as Rimuru eventually found himself being smothered by all the elves at the same time.

"He's so soft! And bouncy! He feels so good!" An elf called out, squashing Rimuru to herself. 'I'm the one who's feeling good. Really good.'

"Would you look at that? Someone's enjoying themselves." Kaijin commented, as Rimuru shrugged.

"With a group of beauties like these, who wouldn't?" Rimuru asked rhetorically, as the elves surrounding him blushed and Kaijin raised an eyebrow. 'Smooth slimy bastard.'

"Come, let's have a drink everyone!" An elf with long blond hair said, as everyone yelled in agreement. They all sat down in a booth, with Rimuru in the lap of elf, and the rest interspersed in the seats next to them. A few rounds went by like that, as everyone enjoyed the drinks they were having, and idle conversation ran along. 'Man, this is heaven alright.' Rimuru thought to himself.

"You know, I really was amazed!" Kaijin began. "To think that a single masterpiece I made with all my being was mass produced in an instant!"

"That's mostly because the original sword you made was excellent!" Rimuru replied. "A masterpiece like that, I just couldn't help myself. All I really did was analyze it, and created copies of it." Rimuru explained, as he noticed Kaijin's face. "Did you not want me to do it?"

"Honestly... I was a little frustrated. But next time, I'll make such a sword that not even you can copy it!" Kaijin joyously exclaimed, lifting his glass.

"I'll drink to that!" Rimuru replied, creating a mini hand to take a sip as the others joined in as well. "Hm, can I have a refill?"

"Mr Slime, can you even taste it?" The waitress asked, as Rimuru shrugged.

"I can't taste it, but if it's served by a gorgeous lady, anything would taste delicious." Rimuru said, as the elf chuckled.

"You really do have a way with words. Here you go."

"Hey, Mr Slime, would you like to try this?"The elf across him asked, waving her hands seductively, as Rimuru raised an eyebrow. "People always leave good reviews." Rimuru shrugged, as a small glass ball appeared in her hands.

"So, what will you look at?" Rimuru asked, his curiosity peaked.

"I don't know, what would you like?"

"How about Mr Slime's destined one?" An elf suggested, as everyone perked up, turning to them.

"You mean, like my soulmate?" Rimuru asked, as the elf nodded. "Go ahead then."

"Well then, I'll start looking into it." The elf said, as the ball slowly began to glow, as multiple lights passed through it. A small image formed into it, with a woman and five other kids. The image zoomed on to the woman's face, and showed beautiful dark blue eyes, long straight black hair with a few red lines below her left eye. 'She-she's beautiful.' Rimuru thought to himself, too shocked to do anything but stare.