Chapter 26: Part One/Two

I have no clue what to call this chapter. Enjoy, or don't. I don't really care at this point. I'm just writing this because I'm bored and got nothing else to do. This chapter might be short and it's a two part cause I'm thinking of a schedual for my books and aren't very inspired at the moment.

Gine was finishing up the last of the chores when she got a phone call. "Hello?"

"Hi wee one."

"Papa... You know how to use a phone?!"

"Of course I do... no, I asked Chi-Chi to call you for me hehehe." Gine laughed at her father's innocence. He was so much like a child, but to grown up to really be one. That fall on his head really did something to him.

"You're always gonna be the same aren't you papa?"

"Of course I am. Oh, I almost forgot why I had Chi-Chi call you."

"Why'd you have mom call me?"

"Uh... would you like to make a new friend?"

"Sure, who?"

"Uh, actually three new friends."

"Yes papa, but who are they?"

"I don't wanna tell you. You might change your mind. Just meet us at Capsule Corp okay."

"Okay papa. Wait, when?"

"Around twelve."

"Alright. I'll see you then."

"Okay, bye wee one."

"Bye papa." Gine hung up the phone and looked at the time. "Eleven. Alright then." She finished what she was doing and grabbed a pair of socks and shoes. She flew to Capsule Corp and made it at about ten minutes past twelve. She walked in and up to the front desk, and there she was, the same one from before. Gine sighed walking up to the desk.

"'Scuse me." The woman, who she learned was named Victoria, looked up at her.

"Oh, you again. Haven't seen you in a while."

"It has been sometime huh? I'm looking for my papa. Real tall, hair that sticks out everywhere. Most likley wearing an orange and blue fighters gi."

"Nope, haven't seen him."

"I have!" Gine turned her head to the noise and smiled.

"Piper!" She walked over and hugged her friend.

"Good to see you again Gine. Err, Son, Gine there's two of you now. I'm going to get so confused."

"Well, you said you know where papa is."

"Yep, this way." Gine followed her friend down a hallway and they talked about what Gine missed.

"No way, you a mom?"

"Yup, he's two."

"What's his name?"

"Danial."

"Aww, I like that name."

"Yeah. I honestly think it's better than Kai, or Angel."

"Well, maybe Angel. I think it should've been Kai and Halo."

"Oh that sounds like a cool group of kids there... So you and Swim Trunks huh?" Gine shook her head and smiled at what Piper called Trunks.

"Yeah."

"What's it like?"

"It's amazing. He's a great cook, he's understanding, he respects my wishes. He's just, the perfect guy."

"Hmmm, so you don't find him handsome since you didn't list that as a good quality."

"Well, if I didn't find him handsome I would still be just his friend." They both chuckled a bit.

"Well Goku's just outside."

"Okay. Hey, come over sometime. I miss my bestie."

"I will, bye Gine."

"Bye Piper." Gine walked outside and her eye's lit up when she did. The first thing she saw was Shimo. "Sh-Shimo!" She ran towards him and hugged one of his legs cause he's a big dragon. 

"Gi!" He took the other leg and used it to kind of hug her.

"I missed you Shimi."

"I missed you too."

"Well, I'm glad to see that I still don't exsist to you." Gine looked over to see Yamcha and Puar. She wanted to be funny so she put on an act.

"Uh... Who are you?"

"Very funny hahaha. Man, when you were a kid I was like your best friend. What happened?"

"I found out about the Saibaman."

"Figures."

"Hey, you died once and Krillin's died 295 times. And frankley, I don't give a shit."

"Hello."

"Huh?" Gine turned around and saw a little boy. White hair, black eyes, and a tail. "Hi, who are you?"

"My name's Kirian." (Kirian's not a real name, I just made it up cause and used it cause it sounded cool.

"Are you a little Saiyan?"

"Yeah, my daddy's over there." He pointed to a place across the yard and when Gine looked she saw someone. She furrowed her brows and stood up. She almost sounded like she was growling. As she walked towards Kirian's father... Broly.

Okay, like I said it's a bit short. And I am doing a third book. I am uploading to it the same day I uploaded to this, but after that I will only upload on Saturdays. And my Future Trunks x Reader I will upload to asap but not today. And I will upload to that book on Mondays. It only takes me about an hour or two with most chapters so it won't bother me with three books, mostly because I'm bored. Well bye and have a great day/afternoon/night.