Chapter 23: Alive Again

Gine's P.O.V

I closed my eyes and put my arms up to block it. I wasn't sure if the light was gone, but then I heard someone.

"Wee one?" Wee one... I opened my eyes, and everyone I knew and loved was there. I started to cry.

"Mom, papa?" They both ran towards me and hugged me tight.

"We missed you so much."

"I-I don't deserve to be missed." I stated pulling away from the hug. "I don't deserve my family. I don't deserve anything except death." My little brother walked over to me.

"Why's that sis?"

"Because of the things I've done."

"What things? Trying to kill Trunks?"

"No, I-I... I killed so many innocent people, women, children, and babies. I left no one alive where ever I went."

"But that's not you wee one. I know it."

"Yeah sis, if you were in control, you wouldn't have done anything to hurt anyone but Frieza." Goten hugged me tight.

"If you did as you say, you went to hell. What did you think?" I heard Vegeta say. Then I got an idea.

"Papa, how many wishes have you made?"

"Two, why?"

"Can I have the last wish? it's not for me, it's for you and Vegeta."

"Sure.. wait Vegeta, not uncle?"

"He's not my uncle. Shenron! I wish that the friends and family I met in hell were alive and here!" A bright light appeared as I heard Shenron say "Your wish has been granted, until the next summoning." As the light faded, grandma, grandpa, uncle Raditz, and king Vegeta were standing there.

"It worked! Yes!"

"Gine? Where are we?"

"You're alive grampa! You're alive, I wished you back."

"You did what?!"

"Yes, with the dragon balls."

"Father?" I heard Vegeta ask.

"Yes son." King Vegeta looked at me. "Thank you." He mouthed. I nodded and turned towards papa.

"Papa, come here." He walked towards me.

"Who are these two Gine? I know Raditz but why does this gut look like me?"

"Kakarot?" Grandma asked.

"Yeah, but people call me Goku now. Do I know you?"

"I wish you did." I stepped away. "I'm your mother Kakarot." She said putting her hair on papa's head.

"R-really? My mom?" Papa was starting to cry.

"Yes, and this man is your father." Papa looked up at grandpa who placed a hand on his shoulder. That's when papa's eyes widened. Then more tears started to fall from his eyes as he glanced down.

"I... remember now. I wasn't sent here to destroy Earth, you sent me here to protect me. And, I forgot it all."

"It's okay Kakarot, you raised a fine family, and you've made us proud. Our son, a Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan? We didn't expect it, you've gone beyond what we could've hoped for you son."

"You know?"

"Yes, Son Gine told us everything."

"Why do you call her Son Gine?"

"Because Kakarot, my name is Gine.'

"Wait, I named wee one after you."

"Wee one?" Grandma, grandpa, and uncle Raditz asked looking at me. I rubbed the back of my head like papa does and laughed.