Chapter 12: 16 Years old Part 2

Gine, Shimo, Whis, and Beerus landed outside of Capsule Corp. They all walked in and went up to the front desk.

"Hi, I'm looking for Bulma."

The lady at the desk lowered the magazine from in front of her face. She was about 17 and one of those I get whatever I want whenever I want, and if you have and I want it you give it bitches.

"Do you have an appointment?"

"Um... I don't know. She told me to come here."

"No appointment, no Bulma." She started looking at her nails. Then she saw Shimo.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!" She shrieked.

Gine looked at Shimo then back at her.

"Security! Security! This woman brought a beast in order to kidnap miss Briefs!"

A familiar security guard came to the rescue.

"What's going on?"

"She brought a hideous and ferocious beast to kidnap miss Briefs."

"Okay is this true... Oh, hey Gine."

"Hello Piper."

"What are you waiting for? Arrest her you incompetent buffoon."

"Look here Ashley, or whatever your name is. Gine has been a friend to the Briefs family since she was born. For fuck's sake she calls Miss Bulma Briefs auntie Bulma, and she calls Ms. Panchy gran. So next time she comes in here I want her treated like a member of the Briefs family."

"Like I'll fall for that. You're in on the kidnaping too you ugly motherfucker! I mean, you have to be. The style of that bracelet. What kind of girl would wear that?"

"That's it, I've had enough."

"Did that thing just talk!?"

"Oh Shimo, breath."

"Right."

As Shimo breathed ice to intimidate the girl, he completely froze the desk. Everyone left the other girl at the desk while Piper took them to Bulma.

"She should be on this floor somewhere Gine."

"But this floor is completely dark."

"I'll get the lights."

"Thank ya Whis."

Whis hit the light switch and everyone in the room was visible. Gine started to smile as everyone including Whis, Beerus, and Piper yelled "Happy birthday Gine and Shimo!"

Everyone was there. Goku, Chi-Chi, Gohan, Goten, Videl, Pan, Bulla, Bulma, Vegeta, Marron, 18, Krillin, Piccolo, Panchy, Dr. Briefs, Ox King, Dende. Gine kept scanning the room to see if she missed anyone, and there in the corner of the room where Trunks and Mai.

Trunks was smiling at her and Mai was doing her usual look.