Chapter 16: Goku Finds Out

Gine's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning alone. Trunks wasn't in the bed, and the sheets were gone. I laid there still naked. I streched my arms a bit, then I stood up and walked to the bathroom. My lower area felt weird, but not in a bad way. I entered my bathroom and closed the door. I used the bathroom, and put on my robe. I washed my hands and put on my slippers. I had serious bed head. And I hated that. I always had more spikes in my hair, and lots of knots.

I stepped out of the bathroom and grabbed my hair brush

I stepped out of the bathroom and grabbed my hair brush. I brushed my hair as I walked down the stairs. When I got to the bottom of the stairs I could smell something delicious. I walked into the kitchen, and Trunks was making breakfast. I stared at him a few seconds, he had only his boxers on.

"I didn't think that a man with five private chefs would know how to cook" I giggled at my comment. So did he.

"You know my mom likes to cook. Sometimes she wants me to help her, she doesn't trust the chefs to help her."

"Okay... Sooo whatcha makin?"

"Bacon." I giggled a bit as he purposely ryhmed while still telling the truth.

"Anything else?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Eggs, and pancakes." I smiled, that was my favorite breakfast. I make it for myself everyday since I started living alone. I guess he just grabbed stuff out of my fridge though. I saw him put the bacon on two plates with eggs and two pancakes on each plate. He set the plates down on the table and walked to the chair he sat my plate at and moved from the table. I sat down and he kissed me on the cheek and I blushed as he sat at his plate. We started eating and it was quiet, that is until there was a knock at the door.

I got up and walked to the door. When I opened it it was Mai.

"What do you want?"

"I was looking for Trunks. He's not hanging out with Goten or Gohan and he's not at home. This is the last place he could be."

"W-well, he's not here... s-so you can leave now."

"You always were a terrible liar. All because you stutter when you lie."

She pushed me aside and walked in. My damn stuttering.

"So where is he?" I didn't answer, but I guess Trunks heard Mai's voice cause he poked his head out from the kitchen. My eyes lead to him and Mai turned that way as he pulled his head back. She started walking that way. I vanished and appeared in front of her.

"I t-told you he's not here. Please leave."

"Oh, are you gonna kill me?"

"Maybe I will." I went Super Saiyan, but quickly went back to base as the force of my power started to make my robe fly up. Mai laughed and pushed passed me again. She walked into the kitchen and I followed quickly behind her. We looked in the kitchen to find a fully clothed Trunks eating breakfast. He looked up at us and he had syrup all over his mouth. He wiped his mouth and stood up.