Chapter 22: The Hell Games

I've been here for over two years now, but it only feels like barley a day to me. I've grown used to the darkness and fog, the screams, the tourturing pain I've held in my heart. But I've had part of my family with me, the part I thought I'd never meet. Who'd a thought I'd have to got to hell to know them. Heh. I continue my journey with my grandmother, my grandfather, and my blood uncle to find king Vegeta and let him know that his son has kept the pride of the Saiyans alive, and trying to focus my god ki and power up to Super Saiyan god. I have been unable to since I was Chilled. Little did I know, I was gonna have to fight for him against an old enemy of my papa to acheive it again.

"Gine, can we stop now?"

"Wouldn't have thought you'd a been such a wimp for the big talker you are uncle."

"Very funny twerp. Ow!"

"Raditz! Show respect for her."

"Yes mother."

"But he is right, we've been walking for a while now."

"Well, I guess we can stop." As soon as Son Gine said that, she heard it.

"KA-ME... HA-ME... HAAA!!!"

"What was that?!"

"That was a Kamehameha wave! My papa's move. But how could he, or either of my brother's end up down here? Next to master Roshi we're the only ones who can do it, and it didn't sound like that old pervert."

"Gine, stay here and Raditz protect her. And Son Gine, let's go."

"Right." Bardock and his grandaughter walked to the source and all they saw was a weird looking green man next to a crater.

" Bardock and his grandaughter walked to the source and all they saw was a weird looking green man next to a crater

(Picture found online... as you can see it's the guy I despise. "It's perfect!" Oh Super Kami Dende he's back. Why?!)

"His power's incredible."

"Maybe to you, but this is something I could beat in SS God, if I could focus to power up to it like before."

"I told you! I've beaten your son, and I can beat you too!" Cell yelled to whoever was in the crater.

"But it's cheating when you steal someone elses move right?!" Gine flew down to one side of the crater.

"How would you know that? And even if I did, whose move is it?"

"It's my fathers. Son Goku." Cell stopped. It wasn't the name Goku that bothered him, but the memories of his son that came with it.

"You're Goku's daughter?!"

"Yeah, so what? I know you stole that move and I'm gonna stop you from using it to cause harm!"

"No! I c-can do it myself."

"You, are you king Vegeta?"

"Yes, I am."

"What's your buisness with him, whoever you are?!"

"I needed a punching bag and he looks so much like Vegeta."

"Vegeta... I tell you what, after you tell me who you are I'll maybe make you a deal."

"I am perfect Cell."

"Right, Gohan killed you at 15, SS2 level. Alright, I'll fight you and if I win, you leave the king alone, if I lose, you get to use me as a punching bag. Deal?" (I don't know how old Gohan was but I know he was a teen so this is what I've got.)

"Sure." Bardock watched in awe as his grandaughter did that. He met her after her short lived life as the cruel Chilled. She was still overly confident, still cocky. Nothing like the sweet girl who only angered at someone hurting her family and friends. The girl who liked to draw instead of toss knives, sing songs instead of start fights. She changed so much.

"Alright, let's get this going." Gine said then powered up to SS2.

"Okay then." He charged at her, Gine dodged and elbowed him in the back. He recovered quick and kicked her in the gut causing her to fly backwards. She caught herself and threw a ki blast at him, he blocked it then teleported behind her and fired a blast at her. She dodged and threw multiple punches at him. One hit him and it sent him flying back a bit, she then kicked him, teleported to where he was flying an hit him sending him crashing into the ground. "Time to end this!" Gine held her hand in front of her, about to launch her new move. A large red and pink blast formed in front of her. " Hel-" She was cut off by a kick to the back. The blast disappeared and she fell forward. "You're right, Ka-me... ha-me... ha!" Cell launched a Kamehameha wave at Gine. Then a purple light came from the other side, it looked like two beams of ki and the only sound was "Double Sunday!" The blast cancelled out Cell's and the person standing there was Raditz... In Super Saiyan?! "The deal was her! I'd only fight her!"

"She didn't say only her. She said she'd fight you, but she didn't say no one else was! So take that!" Cell realized that, and they had already made the deal. Gine stood up and walked to Raditz. "Thank uncle. You're not a wimp, you're just a bit of yourself." Gine smiled, then she powered up to SS2 again. "Together?" "Together." Her and Raditz charged at Cell punching and kicking, but they were missing every hit. Cell was faster, he'd powered up a bit. Here you can train yourself to death, literally, but you just come back cause, well you are already dead. So he must have gotten stronger like Raditz. The fight continued on for a few hours, Cell was winning, and Raditz was knocked out. Gine was getting pissed, she was focusing her energy trying to power up, soon she was focusing her god ki. "Haaa!!" She had done it, after training for so long.

"What is this?"

"Your doom!" Gine threw punches at him and they all hit. She flew up to do her new move again. She put her hands in front of her, and formed the blast again. "Hell's angels!" She launched the blast, and this time it got him. There was nothing left. She landed and powere down.

"Wow, that for was even prettier than Super Saiyan. What was it?"

"Well grandma, that was SS God."

"Wow, you finally reached it again."

"Yeah, and as the deal was, king Vegeta you won't have to deal with him again."

"Why would you help me?"

"Well king Vegeta, if I didn't uncle Vegeta might kill me again." Son Gine chuckled placing a hand behind her head like Goku does.

"Wait, you're Tarble's child?"

"No, but my dad is a good friend of you son. let me tell you somethings you've missed." Son Gine started the story when Vegeta and Nappa came to Earth and ending with the last fight she remembered. The king was un-happy his son didn't become the first Super Saiyan, but was proud his son carried the name and pride of the Saiyans with him. Gine enjoyed the time with her new friend and her family. Then she was surounded by a yellow light.

"What's going on Son Gine?"

"I don't know." Then she was gone. No longer in hell. They worried about where she was, they hoped she was okay.

And that's where this one ends. Hope you enjoyed it, but do you get the pun in the title? Huh? "I do!" I know you do! Anyway, thanks for reading this book. Bye and have a great day/afternoon/night!