Part 20 🍁

Hoor was miserable, she couldn't believe what her has come to. A week passed since she met Asfand. She was now out of the hospital.

Hoor was in her room, sitting on the prayer mat praying to Allah

"Ya Allah, yeh kaisi azmaish mein daal diya aapne , mujhe kuch samajh aa raha Allah, meri madad kijiye Allah, mere Asfand ko sahi salamat ghar wapis bhej dijiye"  she crying.

Neeta Rahman was standing at her door, seeing her daughter-in- law in this state made her eyes teary

She went inside the room, and kept her hand on her head. Seeing her mother-in- law Hoor stood up from the prayer mat and hugged her.

"Dekhein na ammi kya hogaya, Asfand se kahiye na ki woh jaldi ghar wapas aa ajaye, woh toh aapki saari baatein mante hain, kahiye na unse ammi"  she was sobbing, neeta carresed her hair

"Himmat rakho beta, himmat rakho, tum aise kamzor padh jaogi toh kaise chalega beta, Allah par yakeen rakho woh sab thik kardenge beta dua karo, Allah duaen zaroor sunta hain, Asfand Jald ghar wapas aa jayega" she tried to console her and wiped her tears.

"Chalo niche aajao, khana khalo" she told her  Hoor shook her head negatively

"Nahi ammi mujhe nahi khana, bilkul bhi maan nahi hain" she tried to deny.

"Nahi main bilkul bhi tumhari naa nahi sunungi, kitni  kamzor ho gayi ho phir se beemar par jaogi" hoor sighed and nodded.

They were all sitting at the dining table, eating in silence, Hadiya phone rang, she picked up the phone, then she looked at everyone

"Kya hua hadi, kiska phone tha" Neeta asked her.

" shehry ka phone ta ammi" she replied

Hearing Shehry's name Hoor asked her

" kya kahan bhai ne ,batao na hadi kya kahan unhone" Hoor asked her, Shehry was in the hospital that is why they were all alerted.

"Ammi, hoor Shehry ne kahan ki.....bhai ko hosh aagaya hain" hadiya informed them

It took a minute for them to register what she said, "Ya Allah tera lakh lakh shukar mere bete ko hosh agaya"  neeta Rahman thanked Allah

Hoor was standing there like a statue

"Hoor....hoor suna nai tumne bhai ko hosh agaaya jao tayyar ho jao hospital nahi jaana"  Hadi asked her.

Hoor came into her senses and ran towards her room first thing she did was took out the prayer mat to thank Allah that he accepted her prayers.

Hoor got ready to go the hospital, they were all in a car, the heart was beating  like crazy, she was feeling overwhelmed. At Last they reached the hospital. As they were getting closer her heart beat was getting faster.

Everyone entered the room, Hoor stayed behind, she couldn't find the courage to see the love of her life in this state.

She was sitting on the hospital chair, when Hadiya came outside

"Hoor aise bahar kyun bethi ho, bhai se nahi milna, chalon ander chalo bhai bula rahi hain tumhe" Hadiya took her hand and dragged inside.

When she entered inside, she saw him covered in wires, talking to his mother, seeing him in this state her eyes got teary

"Yeh dekho aagyi tumhari biwi, ab tumhi samjhao ise tumhare liye khana peena sab chodh diya hain isne" Neeta complained to her son.

Asfand looked at her, she wasn't the bubbly girl she used to be, she looked pale, it also looked she has lost some weight.

They both were looking at each other, everybody left the room to give them some privacy, now they were both alone in that room.

"Mere pass aiye"  Asfand called her

Hoor went near him, but she didn't look at him Asfand held her hand and asked

"Meri taraf dekhingi bhi nahi" she shook her head, Asfand could see that she trying hard not to cry.

"Phir mere hosh mein aane ka kya fandango, isse accha hota ki mein....." before  he could finish she hugged him and started crying hysterically.

"Aise kaise keh sakte hain aap pata hain meri kaisi haalat ho gayi thi aapke bina, aagar aapko hosh nahi toh main mar jati , nahi reh sakti aapke bina" she told him breaking the hug, Asfand put her hair behind the ear sand said

" Aap hi meri jaan hain, aapse dur kaise reh sakta tha mein"  he pulled her by her neck kissed her forehead.

" lay with me" Asfand demanded

"Main....kaise aapko Dard hoga" she tried to tell him

"Aapki wajah se mujhe kabhi Dard nahi hogaa"  hearing this Hoor blushed.

"Koi ajayega"  Hoor tried to reason

"Koi nahi ayega, aap mere pass aiye"  he pulled her, soon Hoor was beside, Asfand wrapped his hands around her and closed his eyes, Hoor hesitated first then she kept her head on his chest, both of them found solace in each other's arms.

And........this marks the end of Ishq o Dil, thank you to each and everyone one of you for reading, voting and loving the story and thank you to Irtiqabinthfayaz for suggesting the story idea . I am grateful to all of you for showering so much love. I am not sure about the epilogue, let me know if you guys want an epilogue.

So...byeee for now, will see you again in a new story

Love
Ayesha 💚