Part 16 🍁

Hoor woke with a smile on her face. Today was the most important day for her. It was nikkah. She was on cloud nine. The thought of getting married to the love of her life was like a dream to her.  She was lost in thoughts when someone entered her room.

" Aare wah bhabijaan aap toh abhi  se mere bhai ke khayal mein khuyi hui hain"  Hadiya teased her.

Hearing bhabi from her mouth made her blush even more.

" oho bas bhi karo" Hoor slapped her on the shoulders

Hoor got up from the bed hugged her best friend who  was standing arranging her things to get her ready.

Hadiya was surprised, because Hoor was not someone who randomly hugs people

"Aare kya hua...." she turned around to find her best friend teary eyed.

At this point Hoor was crying, hugging her

"Hoor kya hua, tum ro kyun rahi hon batao mujhe  batao bhi kya.....kya tum khush nahi ho iss rishte se"  Hadiya asked her slowly

Hearing this Hoor wiped her tears and shook her head

" nahi nahi esi  koi baat nahi hain, main bohot khush hoon par....par"

" par kya hoor, batao mujhe"  hadiya asked her again.

Hoor spoke slowly " par mujhe bohot dar lag raha hain hadi, kya main ek accha biwi aur bahu ban paungi, kya main apni zimmedariya nibha paungi"  she shared her insecurities with her best friend.

Hadiya took her hands in hers "Hoor meri jaan, tumhe pata hain tum kitni acchi beti, behen aur dost hon aur jab tumne itne sare Rishton  itni  accha Tarha se nibhaya hain mujhe pura yakeen hain ki tum un rishton  ko bohot acche se nibhaogi, aur in sab mein tum akeli thodi hogi bhai bhi honge tumhare saath"  she tried to make her understand.

Hoor hugged her and whispered thank you in her ears

"Accha accha chalo ab tayyar ho jao, mera bhai wahan bechain ho raha hain ki unki dulhan kab ayegi"  she teased her.

Hearing asfand' s name she again turned red.

Hoor got ready in beautiful bridal joda, she looked absolutely gorgeous, she stood in front of the mirror  Hadiya looked at her and said.

" hoor MashaAllah tum kitni pyari lag rahi ho pata hain, bhai toh tumhe dekhkar pagal hi ho jayenge"  Hoor blushed and looked down.

Soon she called downstairs, hadiya went with her

After she got down first person who came in front was her father.

Her father cupped her face and kissed her forehead "meri gudiya, itni  bari hogayi ke aaj apne abbu ko chodh kar chali jayegi"

Hoor got teary eyed she hugged her father and " abbu ese toh na kahein"

Seeing this father daughter moment everyone in the room was in awe

Soon the nikkah started saying

"Qubool hain"
"Qubool hain"
"Qubool hain"

She tied in the pure bond of nikkah with the love of her life.

Here Asfand was in his dreamland he couldn't believe the girl he loved was now his wife.

He couldn't wait to meet her, see her and  tell her how much he loved her.

Soon it was time for the bride and groom to meet.

Hoor was sitting and waiting for Asfand, she was getting all nervous and jittery. Soon Asfand came and sat infront her.

As he was lifting her veil, hoor closed her eyes, her veil was lifted she heard him whisper
"MashaAllah"

He took her hands in hers "apni akhein toh kholiye begum"

Hearing this she slowly opened her eyes, find her newly wedded husband looking at her like she was the most precious thing in the world.

Asfand was constantly looking at her but he didn't say anything then he cupped her face and kissed her forehead

"Nikkah mubarak meri jaan"  he whispered in her ears

Hoor blushed at the endearment, she looked down and meekly said

" aapko bhi"

Asfand looked at her and thought how lucky he was to have her as his life partner.

Hoor noticed that he was again looking at her

" aise kya dekh rahe hain" she asked him

Asfand got closer to her and whispered

"Yahi dekh raha hoon ke meri biwi kitni pyari hain"  Hoor again looked down

Asfand chuckled "begum waise aap sharmati bohot hain"

Hoor didn't say anything but her face was getting more and more red.

Then there was beautiful silence between them, they didn't say anything  just felt the presence of each other.

Then Asfand spoke up "Aap thak gayi hongi jaiye jaa kar change kar lijiye"

Hoor got up and took her night clothes out and went into the bathroom to change, she couldn't wait to change out her heavy bridal outfit

When she got out, Asfand was already changed into comfortable clothes.

Hoor was nervous as it was their first night but Asfand made her really comfortable which made her relaxed.

She went to the bed and laid down then she pulled into a pair of arms first she was surprised but then she felt relaxed

And like that both of them fell into a peaceful sleep in each other's arms.

Hi.....guys here is part 16, really sorry for the super late update. But they are married yayyy I hope you guys will like the chapter please read, vote and give me your feedback

Love
Ayesha 💚