Part 6 🍁

Hoor woke up with a heavy head and a very heavy heart. But today she decided that she will move on, she won't let her miseries effect the happiness of her brother and best friend. She got up from the bed and looked herself in mirror and said to herself you can do this, tu itni kamzor nahi hain saying that she went to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Hoor got dressed in a beautiful purple joda, then she went downstairs to join her breakfast.

"aare beta aagyi tum, tabiyat kaisi tumhari ab, kal tumhe dekh kar lagan ahi tum thik ho" Rehnuma Khan looked at her daughter worried

Hoor went to her mother and hugged her "ammi aap khamakha pareshan ho rahi hain, kuch bhi nahi hua mujhe"

Rahmuna kissed her daughter's forehead "kalko jab tumhari shaadi ho jayegi, tum aapne ghar chali jaogi" she got emotional.

Again hearing the topic of marriage, her heart broke a little.

She slightly smiled at her mother "Main aapko aur abbu ko chodhkar kahin nahi jaungi humesha aapke pass rahoongi" She kept her head on her mother's shoulder.

Rehnuma patted her daughter's cheeks "jaa pagli sabko aapne sasural jana hota hain, aab hadiya ko hi dekhlo woh bhi aapne ammi abbu ka ghar chodh kar humare ghar aa rahi hain"

Before she could reply to her mother. Her brother and father joined the dining table.

"kya batein ho rahi hain bhai, maa beti ke beech" Salem Khan asked the mother daughter duo.

"kuch bhi nahi abbu main bas ammi ko keh rahi thi ke main aap dono o chodh kar kahin nahi jaungi" Hoor went to her father and hugged him.

"matlab abbu humein isse zindagi bhar jhelna padega" shehry teased her.

"dekhein abbu bhai mujhe tang kar rahe hain" Hoor complained

"aree bhai koi tang nahi karega meri beti ko" Saleem said with a fake anger

"Accha bhai chalo kuch nahi kehta aapki beti ko" Shehry ruffled her hair.

Hoor gave him a victorious smile.

They were having their breakfast when they heard "Assalamualaikum"

Hoor's heart did a flip, the one person she was trying to avoid was now standing in front of her.

"aree asfand beta aao betho, humare sathe nashta karo" Rehnuma Khan wholeheartedly welcomed him.

"Nahi aunty main to bas Shehry ko lene aya tha" Asfand replied to her

"haan yaar panch minute beth jaa main nashta khatam kar loon phir chalet hain" Shehry said to him.

All this while his eyes were stuck on one person who was looking down all the time.

Hoor was avoiding him, she didn't want fall weak in front of him. She knew one look in his eyes was capable of making her heart melt.

"Accha sunein, woh aapko bataya tha na hoor ke rishte ke bare mein, who log humare ghar aana chahte hain" Rehnuma Khan said to her husband.

Hearing this Asfand looked at Hoor, For the first time Hoor looked at him. She noticed unfamiliar emotions in his eyes.

"par abbu yeh kuch jaldi nahi ho raha, abhi toh uski university khatam hone bhi thoda waqt hain"shehry told his father.

Saleem khan thought for a while "milne mein toh koyi problem nahi, aapka kya kahayl hain Hoor beta"

Hoor looked at Asfand then looked at her father and replied "Abbu mujhe koi aitraaz nahi jo aapko aura mmi ko thik laage"

Asfand was feeling an uneasiness in his heart, Don't know why but he wanted her to reject the proposal.

"thik hain phir bula lijiye unhe mil lete ekbar" Salee khan said to his wife.

Asfand was lost in his thoughts when Shehry tapped in his shoulder "bhai main do minute mein aaya phir chalte hain"

Asfand nodded at him, Saleem and Rehmuna Khan also went inside. Only Asfand and Hoor were at the table.

Hoor was about to leave when Asfand held her hand pulled her closer.

"tum eise hi kisi se bhi shaadi kaise kar sakti ho" Hoor looked at him surprised.

"main kuch samjhi nahi aapko isse kya main kisi bhi shaadi karoon" Hoor replied to him and turned to leave and noticed he was still holding her hand.

"Aur haan ainda se mujhe eise haath mat lagayega" Asfand got out the daze he was in.

"Sorry....main...I am sorry" saying that he went outside

Hoor also ran to her room and cried her heart out.

First of all I am very sorry for the slow updates, please forgive me. I will try my best to update regularly.

And here is part 6 I hope you guys enjoy this chapter , please vote and comment your favourite part.

Love

Ayesha 💚