Part 19 🍁

The next time Hoor opened her eyes, she was in an empty room. She was lying there with wires attached to her again.

But this time she was alone in this time. She looked around to adjust her vision then she suddenly remembered

"Asfand...Asfand....asfand kahan hain...aap kahan hain Asfand" she started crying.

She pulled the IV on her hands and went outside. She was looking for Asfand everywhere. She looking around like mad woman when Hadiya noticed her.

"Hoor tum yahan kya kar rahi ho...tumhari tabiyat thik nahi hain, chalon apne kamre mein chalo" she tried take her inside.

But hoor was determined she wanted to see her husband. "Nahi....nahi main kahin nahi jaungi, mujhe asfand se Milna hain....please please....Hadi mujhe Asfand ke pass le chalo...please...please"

She was begging at this point, Hadiya couldn't see her best friend like this, she was heartbroken " accha accha...chalo mein le chalti hun tumhe bhai ke pass...rou mat tumhari tabiyat aur kharab ho jayegi" she consoled her.

Hadiya Took Hoor in front of the ICU, her heart was thumping, she was scared, she wasn't ready to face this, she was holding Hadiya's hand like small child clutching mother's hand. 

They were in front of room, she went ahead and saw the love of her life through a small glass window, he was laying there life less wires attached to him.

Seeing him like this, a sob escaped her mouth she turned around and hugged Hadiya.

"Hadi.....hadi.....yeh kya hogaya hadi"  she was crying hysterically.

"Sabr karo hoor, sabr karo Allah hain na sab theek kar dega..agar tum eise karogi toh bhai ko accha lagega kya bolo...hmm..." Hadiya was also crying, she couldn't control herself.

She took Hoor to her home, asked her to rest, she couldn't see her best friend like this, so broken, she muffled a sob and went out.

She sat on a chair and cried her heart out, suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder, she looked up it was shehry, he sat beside her, Hadiya leaned on his chest, shehry caressed her hair to console her.

"Main un dono ko is halat mein nahi dekh sakti shehry, mujhme  bilkul bhi bhi himmat nahi hain, hoor ko dekha hain apne bilkul  toot  chuti hain woh, shehry main usse iss halat nahi dekh sakti, kyun hua humare sath eisa shehry, hum toh kitne khush they na....kyun hua yeh humare saath"  she poured her heart out infront of him

Shehry was also in pain seeing her sister and best friend in this state, seeing Hadiya crying like this pierced his heart.

"Hadi meri jaan aagr tum aise kamzor padh jaogi toh baki sab kon sambhalega, dekho meri taraf"  he cupped her face and made her look at him

"You are one of the strongest person I know, aur hamesha yeh baat yaad rakhna ki main tumhare saath hoon, aur hum dono sath milke is musibat ko par kar lenge haina" he asked her and wiped her tears.

Hadiya nodded her and rested her head on his chest , shehry wrapped his arms around her and kissed her head.

Hiiii guys a small update for you, humare asfand ko abhi tak hosh hai aya, hoor bechari 🥺 I hope he gets better,
This chapter was more about hadiya and shehry's  relation I hope you enjoy this chapter
Please read , vote and comment your favorite part

Love
Ayesha 💚