Part 14 🍁

The entire was busy in the preparations, today was their engagement. They've decorated the house with fresh flowers and lights, everything was shining.

Here the bride was sitting on her bed gloomy, she should be happy right? Because the dream was coming true. She was getting married but no she was feeling extremely guilty.

She was drowned in her guilt when Rehnuma entered her room

"beta tum abhi tak tayyar nahi hui" she asked then she noticed her gloomy face, she sat beside her her hand on her head.

"kya hua bacche, itni udaas kyun lag rahi hon..kya....kya..tum is rishte se khush nahi ho" she asked her daughter hesitantly.

Hoor shook her head vigorously "nahi nahi ammi esi baat nahi hain main bohot khush hoon, par mere dil mein ek baat hain jo main aapse aur abbu se karna chahti hoon" she told her.

"haan haan beta kahon na" her mother encouraged her, she also called her father ,

Saleem and Rehnuma Khan were looking at their daughter, who was extremely nervous, she was rolling her dupatta on her fingers, which was her habit whenever she got nervous.

"ammi abbu main ab jo aapse kehne jaa rahi hun, please mujhe ghalat mat samjhiye ga, main pehle hi bohot sharminda hun" she looked at her parents.

They were also worried "beta bata bhi do kya hua, ab mujhe ghabrahat ho rahi hain" she asked her again.

Her father was silent during the entire time

"woh....woh..main dono se yeh kehna chahti hun ki, Umer ne meri wajah se iss rishte se inkar kiya hain" she finally confessed, she was looking down she didn't had the courage to look at their expression.

"matlab kya hain aapka, main kuch samjha nahi " Saleem Khan spoke for the first time.

"abbu woh.....woh umer jante the ki main aur asfand ek dusre ko pasand karte hain" she nervously told him

Saleem stood up and went near his daughter, Hoor was still looking down, he kept his hand on head and asked softly "toh aapne mujhe pehle kyu nahi bataya ki aap asfand ko pasand karti hain main kabhi wahan aapka rishta the hi nahi karta"

Hoor looked at her father with teary eyes, and hugged him

"mujhe maaf kardijiye abbu, main aapko dukh nahi pouchahna chahti thi, sorry abbu mujhe maaf kardijiye" she kept apologizing.

He consoled his daughter and said "mere liye aapki khusihiyon se badh kar aur kuch bhi nahi hain beta, aap apni dil baat mujhse be jhijhak keh sakti hain thik haan?"

Hoor wiped her tears and nodded her head.

"accha chalo bohot ho gaya time dekha hain kitni der ho gayi, mehmaan ana shuru ho jayenge kuch hi der mein aur dulhan abhi tak tayyar hi nahi hui" her mother said to lighten the situation.

"main tumhare bhai ko dekh kar aati pata nahi tayyar hua bhi ken ahi, tum bhi jaldi tayyar ho jao" her mother told her.

"haan ammi tayyar ho jaungi, pehle ek kaam hain who kar lun" she told her mother.

When her parents left her room, she took her phone and dialed a number.

"hello" she said meekly.

"Mubarak ho" said a husky voice from the other side.

"Shukriya" replied, there was a silence between them.

"maine aapse maafi mangna chahti thi" she said in a small voice.

"kyun aap ki koi ghalti hain bhi nahi, aap kyun maafi mang rahi hain" Umer replied.