Part 13 🍁

Hoor was getting downstairs when she heard her parents voice

"kaise kar sakte wo humare saath aisa" Her mother asked in worried and angry tone.

"main bhi tumhare hi tarha hairan hun, Rehnuma mujhe bhi nahi pata ki achanak kya hua" her father said in defeated voice.

Hoor entered the living room to make her presence know.

"kya hua abbu, aap itne pareshan kyun hain" she asked her father, she felt extremely guilty knowing that it was all happening because of her. Her father was worried and it was her fault.

"Hoor beta aiye mere pass bethiye" her father called her to sit beside him. She went and sat beside her father.

Her father kept his hand on her head "beta ab mein aapko jo batane jaa raha, meri baat dhyaan se sunein aur bilkul aisa soch ne ki zarrorat nahi hain ki yeh sab mein aapki koi galti thi"

"abbu kya bataiye na kya baat hain" she again asked her father.

Saleem khan sighed and looked down at his hand "beta umer ki family ne ristay se mana kar diya"

Hoor knew this was going to happen but she didn't expected that to happen so early.

"kyun....matlab kuch bataya unhone" she again asked, she felt like a criminal she felt she was letting her entire family down.

Her father looked at her face which held sympathy, which she knew she didn't deserve.

"Nahi beta unhone koi wajah nahi batayi" her father informed her which was true Umer's father called them and said umer doesn't want get married to hoor.

"aare koi baat nahi, ek rishta gaya toh kya hua hazar rishte mil jayenge meri beti ko aakhir lakhon mein nahi nahi crore mein ek hain meri hoor" her mother said to lighten up the situation.

Saleem khan side hugged his daughter and said "yeh toh bilkul thik kahan aapne begum"

Hoor was already guilty and her parent's understanding attitude made her more guilty, she got up

"abbu mein abhi ayi" saying that she went to her room.

After entering her room, she looked herself in the mirror, her eyes were teary but she didn't why, everything was happening according to her wish but even then she was sad because it was causing worry to her family that she didn't want.

On the other hand, Asfand was standing there in front of his parent's room. His hands were sweaty, his was extremely nervous but he has to do it for his love.

"ammi abbu aap dono free hain abhi" he poked his head into his parent's room.

Kabir and Neeta Rahman were surprised, it was the first time they had seen their son so nervous.

"aare beta ander ao tumhe permission ki kabse zarurat padh gai" Neeta called her son inside.

Asfand entered his parents room, he didn't know how to say this, how his parents will react.

"ammi, abbu main dono kuch baat karna chahta hoon" he slowly told them.

"haan beta batao na kya baat hain" Kabir Rahman encouraged his son to speak.

"abbu main...wo main shaadi karna chahta hun" Neeta Rahman was super excited

"haan yeh toh bohot acchi baat, mere nazar ek bohot acchi ladki hain" Neeta told her son

"nahi...nahi ammi pehle meri baat toh suniye main kisi ko pasand karta hoon" he finally told them, he was scared about their reaction.

"kon hain wo" his father spoke for the time.

"hoor" he nervously told them

"humari hoor....par beta uski toh...." His mother tried to tell him, when asfand spoke again

"janta hum ammi, par main unse bohot mohabbat karta hoon ammi, reh nahi paunga main unke bina ammi" he told his mother

"please ammi aap ekbar baat toh karke dekhen" he again tried to convince his parents

"beta tumhe bhi toh samajhna hain ab who tumhare behen ka susral bhi hain hum aise hi...." At the very moment her phone rang.

"hello..accha achha... theek hain hum zaroor ayenge" she ended the call.

Both her husband and son were looking at her with confusion.

"rehnuma apa ki call thi hume dinner pe bulaya hain, unhe koi zaruri baat karni hain" she informed them.

Everyone was done with the dinner, now they were sitting in the living room. Saleem Khan spoke up first

"main aap logon se kuch baat karna chahta hoon, jaise aa sab ko pata hain ki Shehry aur hadiya ke sath sathe hum hoor ka nikkah karna chahte the par ab woh nahi hoga" he informed them

Everyone was confused,

"aap kya keh rahe bhai sahab hum kuch samjhe nahi" neeta asked

"apa woh unlogon ne rishte se mana kar diya hain" it was the first time Asfand looked at Hoor who was looking down.

Everyone was silent when Kabir Rahman spoke up "Saleem agar tum buran a man otoh main kuch kehna chahta hun" Asfand looked at his father

" jaisi humare liye hadiya hain waise hi hoor hain, toh hum chahte ki hoor ki shaadi Asfand se ho jaye main Asfand ke liye hoor ka hath mangta hun tumse" he told him

Hoor looked at Asfand, he was also looking her.

Saleem Khan looked at his wife, who nodded at him

"yeh toh bohot hi acchi baat hogi, mujhe meri beti ki koi chinta nahi rahegi" Saleem Khan looked at his daughter

"hoor beta kya aapko yeh rishta manzoor hain" he asked her.

Hoor blushed, looked down and blushed.

Hadiya ran and hugged Hoor

"ab toh tum meri bhabi ban gayi ho" she teased her

Hoor's face was getting more and more red.

Everyone was busy talking when Asfand went to Hoor and held her hands

"Mubarak ho" Hoor blushed

Asfand chuckled "aap toh abhi se itna sharma rahi hain, shaadi ke baad kya hoga"

"aap bhi na, bohot besharam hain" she gave a slight slap on his chest and ran away

Asfand smiled and shook his, in his heart he thanked Allah to for bringing this girl in his life.

Mubarak ho aap sab ko bhai rishta te ho gaya. Lets get readyyy for the wedding festivities guysssss

Please read, vote and comment your favorite part

Love

Ayesha 💚