Part 12 🍁

Hoor was about to say something when she heard someone call her name.

"hoor" she turned her head to look at the person, she was shocked, she quickly moved her hand away from Asfand and stood up from her seat.

"Aap yahan, Assalamualaikum"  she greeted that person.

"walaikum Assalam, jee haan main toh aapko yahan surprise dene aaya tha, par lagta hain aap ne hi mujhe surprise de diya" saying that that person moved towards Asfand

"tum toh Shehryar ke dost ho na" Afsand didn't say anything he just nodded his head.

"main Umer, Hoorain ka mangetar tum toh jante hi hoge" he introduced himself in a cold voice.

"yes I know" Asfand also answered in his tone.

Hoor was about to say something when Umer stopped her

"main aapko mere saath le jaane aya hoon, aapki aur meri ammi humara intezar kar rahe hain shaadi ki shopping ke liye" He emphasized on the shaadi and looked at Asfand.

All this while Asfand was silently watching everything.

"Toh chalein Hoorain" Umer asked, Hoor just nodded

While going with Umer, Hoor looked at Asfand, Asfand gave her assurance look whichmade her liitle relaxed.

The car ride was silent, Hoor thought of saying something but she was very nervous. At last they reached the mall.

Hoor met her mother and umer's mom, "aagayi beta, maine hi kahan tha Umer ko tumhe pick karle, tumhare bina shopping toh adhoori rehti,ab tum aagyi ho aapni pasand se sab le lena" Umer's mother told her

She smiled at her, then she looked at Umer, he was not even looking at her.

They were done with their shopping, were about to go home. When Umer's mother suggested

"umer beta aap aur hoor eksaath aajao, main aapa ko drop kar dungi" Umer nodded at his mother and asked Hoor

"Chalein" Hoor nodded and they sat in the car.

Umer stopped the at a nearby café and got out of his car, and opened Hoor's door.

They sat at a table, Hoor was getting more and more nervous, she was really scared about his reaction.

Umer ordered for both of them and sat down. He looked at Hoor who was looking down and asked

"kyun" Hoor who was looking down the entire time now looked at him

"main...woh...main" she didn't know what to say

"Aagar aap kisi aur ko pasand karti thi aapne mere liye haan kyun ki" Umer asked her and she could sense the sadness in his voice. ( I feel really bad for him)

" i am really sorry Umer, please mujhe maaf kar dijiye, main irada aapko takleef pouchahne ka hargiz nahi tha" She told him.

Then she narrated her entire story. Umer listened to her

"aab kya karne hain, yeh jante huye ki aap kisi aur ko pasand karti hain main aapse shaadi nahi kar sakta" Umer told her

"Mujhe nahi paata, main abbu aur meri family ko hurt nahi kar sakti" she told him

"par aapne aapko hurt kar sakti hain" Umer chuckled.

Hoor didn't say anything, Umer got up from his seat and took a deep breath

"accha chaliye pehle aapko ghar chodh dete hain, phir sochenge ki kya karna hain" Hoor alsos got up and they left for her home.

Umer dropped her home, told her not to worry, she was grateful that Umer understood her situation.

She entered the house when her entire family was sitting there.

"aagayi meri gudiya, aaiye mere pass bethiye" her father called her.

She sat down next to her father "kaisa guzra aapka din, aapki amma keh rahi thi aap log shopping gaye the"

She side hugged her father and kept her head on her shoulder

"haan abbu aaj bohot hi tiring day tha college mein bhi mujhe bohot kaam tha" she Complained like a little kid

"dekh lein abbu kitni baari ho gayi hain, phir bhi bacchi ki bacchi hi rahi" shehry teased her.

"bhai" Hoor threw a cushion at him

"aacha bhai, mere gudiya ko tang nahi karo, yeh kitni bhi baari ho jai rahegi meri choti si gudiya" her father kissed her forehead.

Hoor stuck her tongue at her brother. At the same time her phone ringed, she looked at the caller id and got up

"abbu aap log bethiye, main abhi aayi" saying that she left for her room.

She entered her room and dialed the number

"hello" she said in a low voice

"hello, aap thik toh hain na Hoor, aap ne pehli bari mein mera phone kyun nahi uthaya" he asked her in worried voice.

"Asfand...Asfand shant ho jaiye main bilkul thik hoon, main niche thi, ammi abbu aur bhai ke saath isi liye" she told him

"ohh accha main dar gaya tha" Asfand felt relaxed that she was alright.

There was a silence between them, then she asked

"Asfand, hum thik toh kar rahe hain na" Asfand closed his eyes

"Hoor aapko mujhpar aitbar hain" Asfand asked her

"Aap par toh mujhe sabse jyada aitbar hain, khudse bhi zyada" Hooe didn't realize her her eyes were teary.

"toh fir befikar ho jaiye, main aapse waada karta hoon, main sab sambhal lunga, main aisa kuch bhi nahi karunga jisse kisi ko takleef ho" he assured her.

Hoor was stil nervous but she didn't say anything

"Hoor" he again called her

"hmm.." Hoor said

"I love you" Asfand told her, Hoor felt her heart exploded she was blushing really hard, she didn't say anything she cut the call

Asfand looked at the phone, chuckled and shook his head.

Hoor was very happy that the man she loved all her life also loved her but she was also scared what if her father didn't agree, she closed her and prayed to Allah that everything becomes alright.

Umerrrrr.....😫😫i feel bad for him, kitna sahi insan hain yaar main hi shaadi karlun iss se I hope he gets his true love.

And it was umer who was watching them, one of you guessed it right.

And this is part 12, hope you guys like it,please read, vote and comment your favourite part of the chapter.

Love

Ayesha 💚