Part 3 🍁

Hoorain was getting ready to go to Hadia's place. As Asfandyar was back in the country, their family has decided to set the date for hadiya and shehry's wedding. but Hoor's heart was beating like crazy. she got herself ready in a beautiful dress

"Hoor beta chalo sab intezar kar rahe hain" her mother called her

" haan ammi Tyaar hoon bas aa rahi hoon, aap jayein" she replied to her mother.

She looked herself in the mirror for the last time, got downstairs to join her family. As she she went downstairs "oi moti chalo, waise hi bohot late hogaye hain hum tumhari wajah se" her brother teased her.

But Hoor smirked in response "kyun bhai aapko bari jaldi hain apne sasural jaane ki, ab bhabi se ek pal ki doori seh nahi paa rahe kya" she teased him back

Hearing Hadiya's name Shehry got red.

" accha tum dono bhai behen ka ho gaya toh chalein ab" their mother told them.

As soon as the car stopped, Hoor's heart started somersaults.

Ya Allah ab tak mein ne unhe dekha bhi nahi aur abhi se lag raha mera  dil nikal kar mere hath mein aa jayeiga  she thought to herself.

She was still lost in her thoughts when her brother tapped on her shoulders.

"Kahan kho gayi, andar nahin jaana" he told her, on that she nodded her head. And they all went inside.

They were welcomed by the Rahmans. Hadiya was very happy to see her best friend. She came and hugged Hoor.

"Aare bhabi mere bhai se bhi mil lijiye kabse tumhe dekhne ke liye bechain huye jaa rahe hain" Hoor teased them.

Chalo haathon yahan se, tumhari baari aane do tab dekhna main kya karti hun" Hadiya said getting all red.

Thinking about marriage, only one person came to her mind. But where was he? Everyone was present in the room except Asfandyar.

She was only thinking about him.  When she heard his deep voice. Hoor looked at the voice and she felt like her heart was stopped  there stood her childhood crush and now love. Asfandyar Rahman looking handsome in a
White shalwar kurta.

Yeh mere sath kya ho raha hain, mera dil aise zor se kyun dhadak raha hain, She blabbering to her self  when heard her mother  calling her

"Hoor...hoor"  she looked at her mother.

"Jee...jee ammi"  She looked at her mother.

"Beta Asfand tumhe kabse Salam keh raha hain usse jawan toh do" rehnuma softly glared at her daughter.

"Sorry..sorry mera dhyaan hi  diya walaikum Assalam"  she answered him slightly embarrassed

"Koi baat nahi, kaisi hain aap hoorain "  he smiled at her.

Again her heart was acting up as soon as he took her name.

"Jee thik hun, aap kaise hain"  she meekly asked trying not to give away her condition.

" main bhi  bilkul thik hoon" he answered her and went to meet her brother.

Asfandyar did a manhug with Shehry and they started to talk.

The entire function Hoor was looking at the man who had all her attention and most importantly her heart

Ya Allah miya mera dil sambhal lijiyega. Aisa hi chalta raha toh bohot jald hi main dil ki mareez ban jaungi she prayed to Allah for herself. 

Here is part 3. I am sorry for the late update. Tell me how you liked their first interaction. I promise the next update be longer and better. Till then please read, vote and  comment.

Love
Ayesha 💚