Part 7 🍁

Asfand was in shock why did he do it. It was her life and he had no right to stop her but his heart was getting restless, he didn't want her to get to someone else. What was happening to him he was lost in her thoughts "aree kis soch mein padh gaya, chalna nahi hain" Shehry called him.

"huh....haan haan chal, min toh kabse tera wait kar raha hoon" He tried to act normal

On the other hand Hoor was again crying, "kyun kar rahe hain mere saath eisa, kya mohabbat karna jurm hain, jo mujhe yun saza mil rahi hain," She asked herself.

Hoor heard a knock on her door "hoor...hoor beta kya hua, eise darwaza kyun band kar liya theek toh ho na tum" She heard her mother calling her.

She quickly wiped her tears and opened the door, She smiled "haan ammi main bilkul thik hoon, woh kuch kaam kar rahi thi iss liye darwaza band kiya tha aap bataiye na aap ko koi kaam hain" She tried to act normal in front of her mother.

Rehnuma Khan Lovingly patted her daughter's head "beta tumhe pata hain naaage tumhe koi bhi pareshani hain, toh tum mujhse share kar sakti ho"

Hoor looked at her mother and hugged her nad she cried her heart out, she needed this warmth of her mother.

Rehnuma Begum didn't ask her anything because she knew when she will be comfortable to share her problems she will.

"beta bas karo eise rote nahin, Allah sab kuch behtar karega, bharosa rakkho beta sab kuch thik ho jayega" She tried to console her daughter.

Hoor stopped crying and looked at her mothe, Rehnuma Khan Kissed her daughter's head and wiped her tears. Hoor smiled a little.

"aisi acchi lagti hain mujhe meri beti haste muskurate, accha chalo ab tum tayyar ho Jao mujhe bazar se kuch lena hain, tum bhi mere saath chalo mujhe toh bohot tension ho rahi hain kal sagai hain aur abhi tak sab kaam baaki hain" She told her daughter.

Hoor nodded "ammi aap bilkul tension na lein sab kaam acche se ho jayega aap chalein, main abhi aayi"

Hoor got ready to in a simple Joda and went to market with her mother.

Today was Shehry and Hadiya's Engagement, the entire house was running from here to there to finish all the preparation before the guest's arrival.

Hoor also busied herself in the work to distract her mind.

"Hoor beta jao tayyar ho jao, Mehmaan Aate hi honge, aur aapne bhai ko dekhlo tayyar hua ki nahi" her mother asked her

"jee ammi jayungi bas thoda kaam bacha hain woh kar loon phir chali jaungi" She informed her mother.

Hoor was done with all her works then she went her room to get ready, she selected a beautiful white Joda

The guests started to arrive, Hadiya also arrived with her family. Hoor went to her brother's room to see if he was ready.

"kya bhai aap ab tak tayyar nahi huye, sab aa chuke hain" Saying that she entered her brother's room.

After entering she saw Shehry was sitting on his bed lost in his thoughts, she went near him and asked

"Kya hua bhai aap aise kyun bethe hain chalein, sab aap ka intezar kar rahe hain" She told him.

She was about to leave when Shehry held her hands. She went and sat beside him and Shehry put his head on her shoulder.

"kya hua bhai, koi pareshani hain, aap nervouse ho rahe hain" She asked him, she was saw him nervous, he was always the confident one.

"Hoor kya main yeh sahi kar raha hoon" Hoor looked at him questioningly.

"Mujhe ghalat maat samajhna, main hadiya se bohot mohabbat karta hoon, par kya main uske ek sahi life patner ban paunga" Shehry asked his sister.

Hoor took his hand in hers "bhai aapko nervous hone ki bilkul zaroorat nahi hain, mujhe pura yaakeen hain aap Hadiya ke liye best choice hain aur who aapke liye, aur aapko toh khush hona chahiye ke aap jisse Shaadi kar rahe hain woh apse aur aap use mohabbat karte hain"

Shehry smiled and looked at his sister " Meri choti si behen kab itni bari ho gayi mujhe pata hi nahi chala"

"accha accha chalein bohot der ho gayi hain, ab niche chalein" Saying that she took him downstairs.

Asfand was talking to some friends when his eyes fell on the girl who was walking downstairs in white Joda, she was looking like an angel.

"yaar yeh shehry ki behen toh kitni khubsurat ho gayi hain" one their friend spoke up.

Asfand didn't like the way he spoke up about Hoor, he was felt like punching that for talikg about his hoor..what his hoor what was happening to him.

Hoor came down with her brother, she directly went to her best friend and her Honewali bhabi

"MashaaAllah..MashaAllah kitni pyari lag rahi hon tum, bhai aaj tumhare siwa aur kisi ko dekh hi nahi payenge" Hearing that Hadiya blushed.

They exchanged the rings, Hoor was very happy for her brother and her best friend, she knew they were made for each other.

In the entire function Hoor tried to Ignore Asfand and he also that she was ignoring him, and he didn't like that at all, he wanted her to talk to him.

After the rings were exchanged everyone was talking then Hoor Went outside to get some fresh air. She was looking at the moon.

"Hoor" She turned around to find that whom she was trying to ignore.

Seeing him she was about to leave when he held her hand. She looked at their hands when Asfand understood and he left her hand.

"mujhe aapse kuch baat karni hain" He told her.

"Mujhe aapse koi baat nahi karni" she again tried to leave.

"please meri baat sun toh lijiye ekbar" He pleaded.

Hearing this she stopped.

"main...main woh aapse maafi mangna chahta hoon...uss din ke liya mujhe paata nahi kya hogaya tha " he looked into her eyes.

Hoor looked at him, she wanted to tell she was not angry with him that day, she was angry with her herself, she wanted tell him how much she loved him but without saying anything she left from there leaving a guilty Asfand Behind.

Here is part 7 I hope you guys will like the chapter. Please read, vote and comment. Also please tell if the pace of this story is slow?? Should I make it a bit faster or is it okay? Please let me know.

Love

Ayesha 💚