Part 8 🍁

Few days passed since the engagement. Hoor was still heartbroken but she accepted her fate that Asfand was not in her kismet. She was getting ready for her college when her mother called her downstairs.

"jee ammi aapne mujhe bulaya" She asked her mother, who was sitting with her father.

"haan bacche maine bulaya tha, aaj tum college thoda jaldi wapas aa jana kuch mehman aane wale hain" Rehnuma informed her.

Hoor was in shock, she knew that she agreed to meet the people but she was not feeling well about this.

"aur haan tum hadiya ko bhi aapne saath hi le aana, maine uski ammi se baat kar li hain woh log hi sham ko yahi aa jayenge" Asfand and his family was going to be here. This mere thought was making her stressed.

The person she was in love was going to be present when the marriage was going to be fixed with a random stranger.

"jee ammi, ab main chalti hoon" She said to her mother.

"aree nashta toh karti jao ladki" Her mother stopped her.

"Nahi ammi, college jaakar hi kuch khaa lungi " Saying that she left for her college.

On the other hand asfand joined his parents for breakfast.

They were having breakfast when, neeta spoke up "asfand beta aaj office se jaldi ghar aajana"

Asfand scrunched his brows "kyun ammi aaj kuch hain"

"haan beta aaj hume sham ko shehry ke ghar jaana, hoorain ke rishte ke liye kuch mehman aane wale hain, toh unhone hume bhi bulaya hain" she informed him.

Hearing this something pulled in his heart. "par ammi itni jaldi shaadi...abhi toh uski padhai bhi khatam nahi hui" he tried to protest

"beta uski padhai toh kuch dino mein hi khatam ho jayegi, aur humne hadiya ki baat paaki kar di hain na" His mother tried to make him understand.

Asfand sighed "accha ammi mein chalta hoon" As he was leaving for his office.

"beta nashta toh khatam kar ke jao" His mother stopped him.

"Nahi aami mera ho gaya, main chalta hoon" Saying that he left.

Hoor and Hadiya was done with their classes. "Hadi ammi ne kahan hain tumhe ghar saath hi le chalun, aaj ghar par kuch log aane wale hain" She informed hadiya.

"kon log" She asked her.

"woh...Woh mere rishte ki baat karne" and she looked down.

At this moment Hadiya decided to tease "ohooo dekho toh kaise sharma rahi hain meri dost, abhi toh baat pakki bhi nahi hui aur abhi se hi yeh haal hain"

Little did she know her best friend was not blushing she was hearbroken.

They both reached Hoor's house and Rehnuma asked both of them to get ready. Hadiya decided to get Hoor ready first.

Hoo wore a beautiful Green Joda. "Hayee Hoor tum itni pyar lag rahi ho MashaAllah Ladkewale aaj hi tumhe aapne saath le jai" Hadiya teased.

 "Hayee Hoor tum itni pyar lag rahi ho MashaAllah Ladkewale aaj hi tumhe aapne saath le jai" Hadiya teased

"tum bhi na kuch bhi keh rahi ho" at the same time Rehnuma entered her room.

"Kitni pyaari lag rahi hain meri bacchi kisi ki nazar na laage" She kissed her daughter's forehead.

"accha chalo hadiya beta tum bhi jaldi se tayyar ho jao, mehman aatei hi honge" Saying that she left from the room.

Soon the expected guests arrived, it was Saleem Khan's business Partner. They had only one Umar for whom they were here. Umer was also helping his father in his business.

Everyone was sitting in the living room when Rehnuma spoke up, "Hadiya beta jao Hoor ko le aao"

Hadiya got up from her seat to bring her, Hadiya entered hoor's room "chaliye aap ke liye bulawa aaya hain" then Hadiya took her downstairs.

Asfand was in a grumpy mood he didn't even participate in the conversation that was going on suddenly his eyes fell on Hoor, he felt his heart has stopped beating, he was in a daze.

Hoor got downstairs and saw Asfand was constantly looking at her. She felt he was trying to say something.

"ei lijiye aagyi humari Hoor" Neeta Rahman spoke up, This broke the eye contact between both of them.

"MashaAllah Kitni Pyari hain, aapki beti aao beta mere pass betho" Umer's Mother asked her to sit beside her.

After a while Hoor and Umer also talked for a little, They talked about their hobbies, likings mostly Umer talked and Hoor listened. then they came to their families.

Hoor looked at Umer, He was conversing with her Father. He seemed like a nice guy, she felt like she was betraying him.

"toh bhabi hume toh yeh rishta manzoor hain, ab aap logon ka kya faisla hain hume bas yeh bata dijiye" Umer's mother told the family.

"hum pehle aapni beti se pooch kar phir aapko kuch bata paenge" Saleem Khan informed them.

Then the three families conversed, had their dinner and Umer's family bid their good byes.

Now only Khan and Rahmand family were sitting in the living room.

"Hoor beta aapko Umer kaisa laaga" Saleem Khan asked his daughter.

"Acche hain abbu" She slowly replied looking down

"toh hum iss rishte ke liye haa karde" He asked his daughter.

Now her heart was beating fast, she looked at Asfand who was already looking at her and she looked at her Father and nodded.

Everyone Congratulated her, Hadiya came and hugged her.

Lastly it was Asfand "Mubarak ho aapko Hoor" he congratulated her

Hoor's heart again broke into thousand pieces, her eyes were teary, she couldn't looked him in the eyes, she looked away and whispered "Shukriya" and left from there.

Hereee is another update for you guysssss, what do you think will happen next ?? Will Asfand realize his feelings for hoor?? Let me know in the comments? Please read and Vote also two updates in a row 😳 who is sheee ???????

Love

Ayesha 💚