Part 18 🍁

Today was their rukhsati.  The entire house was busy with preparations, everyone was running from here and there to make sure everything was perfect.

Here Hoor was sitting in her watching her favourite series ms marvel it was her new obsession. Asfand was out because he had to attend an important meeting last moment.

"Yaa Allah, kya karun main iss ladki ka, iska walima hai aaj aur yeh kya kar hain dekho" her mother barged in her room.

She got up from the bed and hugged her mother "offo ammi kitni tension leti  hain aiyee aap bhi mere saath meri favourite series dekhiye" 

"Kya dekhti rehti ho yeh Sab chalo utho, tayyar ho tumhe parlour bhi jaana hain, hadiya aati hi hogi"  she instructed her. 

She heard her mother and got up from the bed. Her mother was about to leave when Hoor hugged her mother.

She turned around and cupped her face "kya hua beta"

Her eyes were teary "mujhse aapko, abbu ko aur bhai ko chodhke kahin nahi jaana"

Her mother chuckled at her words "aise nahi kehte beta, jaana toh sabko hota hain, hadiya bhi aapna ghar chodh kar humare pass aiye hain" 

She didn't say anything, she hugged her mother tight,  at the same time hadiya entered her room.

"Yaa Allah hoor tum abhi tak tayyar nahi hui, hume late ho jayega" she said in horror.

"Main bhi ise yahi keh rahi hoon kabse, jao beta tayyar ho jao jaldi se"  her mother left the room saying this

Hadiya glared at her "jaa rahi meri maa jaa rahi hoon"  Hoor entered the bathroom to get ready.

Hoor got herself ready in simple shalwar suit as she was going to get changed anyways. And they both left for the parlour.

Hoor looked beautiful in her silver walima outfit

Hoor looked beautiful in her silver walima outfit. She looked herself in the mirror she couldn't believe it was her in the mirror.

Suddenly hadiya came in front her and said "meri taraf dekho zara" and she clicked a picture of her.

"Yeh kya kar rahi ho hadi" she asked her 

"Bhai ko bhej rahi hun, unhe bhi pata cahlein unki dulhan kitni pyari lag rahi hain" she teased her.

Hearing his name she blushed and looked down.

Asfand was sitting in conference room getting bored listening to a man, he was frustrated he has his walima today instead of spending with his newly wedded, he was here listening to this man.

He was sulking, when his phone pinged. He had a message from Hadiya, he opened the message and his heart stopped it was Hoor looking like an angel.

He looked at the photo and whispered "MashaAllah" 

He was so lost in her beauty, that he didn't notice that someone was calling her, soon he recovered that continued the boring meeting.

Soon it was the time for the waalima, Hoor was sitting on the stage, the guests were pouring in but the groom was not here. She was getting nervous.

"Hadi mujhe bohot ghabrahat ho rahi hain, tum mere pass betho" she called hadiya made her sit with her.

"Hoor tum bilkul ghabrao mat, bhai aate hi honge, shayad raaste  mein phas gaye honge" she tried to console her. But Hoor was not feeling well, her heart was telling her otherwise.

She was praying for his safety, sudden she saw shehry coming towards her after that everything was numb for her.  She only remembered hearing Asfand's name.

Now she found herself on a hospital bed, wires attached to her, she woke up and looked around found Hadiya and her mother in law crying.

Hadiya noticed her and rushed to her, "hoor...hoor thik ho tum"

Hoor didn't answer her, instead she asked "asfand....asfand kahan hain woh thik toh hain na"  hadiya didn't anything she was trying to calm her down.

But Hoor was more and more nervous, she sobbing "batao na hadi asfand kahan hain, thik hain na woh....unhe kuch hua toh nahi hain na"

Hadiya was also crying "hoor..hoor  bhai jab wapas aa rahe the toh unka....unka accident ho gaya...bohot blood  loss hua hain doctor ab unko hi check kar rahe hain"

Hearing this Hoor was numb, she got up from the bed trying to detach the wire Hadiya came forward to stop her "nahi...nahi chodho mujhe jaana hain, asfand ke pass jaana hain....kuch nahi ho sakta unhe asfand asfand....asfa..." and she fainted again.

Doctors came and gave her a sleeping injection. Hadiya looked at her best friend and bhabi she was looking pale and lifeless. She thought life was playing a dirty game with them. One moment they were all happy and in another they were here. She held her hands prayed for the safety of  both of them.

Hi guysss, here is part 18.. I am a bit sick that's why it took me so long to update I hope you will like this chapter. Please read, vote and comment how do you feel about this chapter

And did you guys watch ms marvel..I loved that series.

Love
Ayesha 💚