Part 2 🍁

it was a bright morning, the sun was shining. His flight was on time. Asfandyar was happy, she was back to his country, to his family after 4 years. he was in london, He worked there, but this year his parents told him, more like blackmailed him to come back take over his father's business. so that's why he was back. he was in his casual clothes.

Asfand was standing at the door of his house, his family was supposed to pick him up, but he wanted to surprise them so he came earlier

Asfand was standing at the door of his house, his family was supposed to pick him up, but he wanted to surprise them so he came earlier. he rang the bell. 

Hadiya opened the door and her eyes widened "bhai....aap aagaye, what a surprise, hum aapko hi lene jaa rahe the" she hugged him. 

Asfandyar hugged his sister back and laughed at her excitement "main tum logo surprise karna chahta tha issliye main jaldi aagaya" he told her.

"well i am surprised, so my dear brother you have succeeded" she winked at him. Asfandyar smiled at her childishness. he was an arrogant, rude, strict person for the outside world but for his family, he was the sweetest especially for his sister. he always considered her as his daughter, he could do anything for her.

"accha bohot ho gayi nautanki, yeh batao amma abba kahan hain" he asked her.

"aapke liye hi tayyar ho rahe hain, chailye amma toh aapko dekhe kitni khush hongi, woh subha se sirf aap ki hi baat kar rahi hain" Hadiya dragged her brother inside. 

Neeta Rahman was in tears seeing his son back after 4 years. "mera beta.. meri jaan.. kitne saalon baad dekha hain maine tumhe, tum toh wahan jaake hum he bhool hi gaaye the" he hugged her son and kissed his forehead. 

"amma aap toh aise keh rahi hain ki bhai dusre planet gaaye the, roz toh phone pe baat karti thi aap unse" Hadiya told her mother. 

"amma chodhe isse, yeh toh jealouse ho rahi bas kyuki aap mujhse zyada pyar karti hain na iss liye' Asfandyar teased his sister. 

"abba dekhe yeh bhai kya keh rahe hain" Hadiya complained to her father who just entered the hall. 

"kyun bhai kon tang kar raha meri beti ko" Kabir Rahman hugged his son. 

"abba, kaise hain aap" He asked his father.

"main bilkul theek hoon, ab apne bete ko dekh liya aur bhi thik ho jaunga" he patted his son's cheek. 

Asfandyar missed all of this, he had many friends over but the love of family is something else. he missed this warmth and love. 

then Asfandyar ate lunch with his family, neeta cooked all his favorite dishes. after the luch and chatting with his family he went back to his room to get some rest. 

Asfandyar slept for a while. When he woke up, it was night already. he got his phone out to call his childhood best friend. 

"Saale tu toh mujhe bhul hi gaya hain London ja kar" Shehry complained as soon as he picked up the phone. 

"abhi shaadi hui nahi hain teri meri behen se" Asfandyar joked. both of them laughed.

"kaisa hain tu, maine tujhe bohot miss kiya yar" Shehry said to his friend. 

he could feel the genuineness in his best friend's voice "Maine bhi tum sab ko bohot miss kiya, aunty, uncle kaise hain aur hoorain kaisi hain woh toh hadiya ke saath hi padhti hain na " 

"amma, abba bhi thik hain aur hoor bhi thik hain, kuch hi dino mein uski bhi padhai khatam ho jayegi" Shehry told her. 

Asfandyar remembered Hoor, as little girl he would see whenever he went to meet shehry at his house. or she would come to his house to meet hadiya.  (abhi toh aapne humari hoor dekha hi nahi hain, aapna dil smabhal ke rakhiyega Asfandyar Shahab 😏🤭) 

"accha chal ab mein rakhta hoon, chal kal milte hain" shehry offered.

" haan main kal se office join kar raha hoon, shaam ko milte hain" saying that he got of the phone. 

after that he laid on his bed as he was still tired from the jounrney. he didn't know himself when sleep engulfed him. 

hereee is part 2 and our hero. tell me how you like him. please read, vote and comment. 

Love

Ayesha 💚