Chapter 18 | bullying

Aayat آيت

I press myself as much as I can against the wall in an attempt to disappear under the stare of my elder sister who looks like a complete copy of witch in my eyes.

Gulping my already dry throat I try to open my mouth to keep my point on doing no such haram thing But nothing comes out of my mouth under her dark scary gaze cause she is looking at me like the guardian of hell Maalik who never smiles. Why does she have to be so scary at times.

I pity her children. They will probably pee their pants to even eat an extra candy.

"Go in" she opens her mouth to let out two words but I hear Arhaan scoffing behind me.

"You don't have to act like we were doing some sin Aiza" Arhaan shakes his head looking annoyed at her over dramatic behaviour.

"It is in appropriate to meet your fiancé before marriage and after engagement in our house Arhaan and Aayat knows that very clearly yet she is here" Aiza raises her eyebrow clearly unimpressed.

"I did not come here to meet him, Amyra called me since she was feeling bored but I didn't know Arhaan was here" I clear myself but mumble the last sentence feeling guilty for putting all the blame on him.

"Yes Aiza di, I called her to meet me but then bhai came and coincidence happened" Amyra slips some lies and Aiza who is still standing near the door nods but motions me to get in.

"Should I give you an invitation to go in now?" She glares snapping at me and I rush jogging over my small steps without wasting a second but not before giving a small wave towards Amyra and Arhaan.

Amyra waves back but I find Arhaan glaring at Aiza who is impatiently tapping her leg against the floor. Not expecting a wave in return I quietly fasten my phase to disappear.

I do not wait for any Aiza's already ready lecture but rush into my room with all my mighty. And only after I am securely inside I breathe out.

Woah, that was adventurous.

Giddly giggling at my one side date with Arhaan (one side cause the date is only thought from my point of view) I jump on my bed with a creepiest smile on my face.

Yesterday I was crying and today I am smiling.

Well, life goes on.

We just have to trust Allah who wouldn't make his slave suffer alot. Cause even a drop of tear which leaves from our pained heart shakes his Arsh (his seat), So Ofcourse the most merciful wouldn't make us suffer to an extent we won't be able to handle.

3:00 am , 3:10 , 3:15, 3:30–satisfied after setting my Alarm for the night prayer the most beautiful and closest time with Allah, to thank Allah for his blessings upon me and for giving me what I always asked for, I place my phone safe on the nightstand before pulling up my blanket up to my neck to have the cosiest sleep which I was missing since past few days.

Two weeks later

Laughing like a mad women so loudly which might cringe many ears but I am bothering less about others ears cause my heart is jumping at the excitement I am feeling as I see Amir huff with his hands on his waist. Looking utterly annoyed.

Tip toeing slowly towards the catcher whose eyes are blinded by my shawl, with my lip pressed together to not let out a laugh slip out of my throat I take slow steps like a predator towards Amir who is waving his hands in the Air to catch us.

"I am here!!" I yell after pushing him by his arm and running away for my dear life while holding my pyjamas up so I do not trip and fall and break my head and maybe end up in hospital instead of the marriage hall next week.