Chapter 11 | Close

"What are you doing here Aayat?" I hold my hands together at the back trying to act as normal as I can "chilling around" I give him an awkward smile "I was going to meet Amyra" I add another lie and he nods but his eyes moves towards the Mail box and then at me.

Did I get caught??

"Then let's get in" he gives me a smile and I nod and without wasting a second I jog inside his house.

"Assalamu alaikum Aunty Uncle!" I wave at aunty and uncle who are sitting on the launch and before Arhaan comes and reads me with his ogling eyes I run upstairs to Amyra's room not before holding my pyjamas up so I do not trip and fall and break my head and bleed and end in hospital's bed.

My assumptions.

Knocking on the door until she opens I stand out glaring at the corridor to see if that human like Angel who I am sure landed from heaven because I remember looking each and every corner before proceeding on my mission but still he lands from somewhere, how? Like how?!

Mentally scolding myself to not be a completely brat and leave this stupidity before I get caught and get high degree insults thrown on my way I think I need to drop this plan.

"Who the hell is it?!" Amyra opens the door with a loud huff as she glares at me, "sorry" grinning at her I enter as I nudge her away from the way.

"Amyra you said me like days days weeks weeks months months years years back that you will teach me to ride Scooter, Scooty" my hands automatically comes in the front to do the broom broom but I giggle on my own action.

"It was a week ago I said you and today is the perfect day to learn, because it's Sunday and today Bhai is also in the house" Nope! I quickly stop her.

"I am not learning from your brother!" My voice comes out a little bit louder than intended.

"Why? In the terese you both were looking too comfortable around each other" she wiggles her eyebrows looking like a completely creep, but did that stop those blushing hormones to reach my cheeks, No not at all.

I am so close to hiding my face in my palms but I keep my posture in place.

"I was just saying him my old story, so please" you know that tone we use when we get caught or too flustered to speak that fake tone which even cringes us at how teen we look—yeah that is what is happening with me.

"Okay Okay whatever, but let me clarify it to you, my brother won't be teaching you but me Amyra Alam will teach you herself, keys are with bhai so I am thankful that he is here" I make an 'o' face in understanding as I nod but quickly start my preparation to drop on the field.

Tying to short shawls on my knees and and my elbows I proudly smile at Amyra when she enters the room with keys in her hand but see her slapping her forehead.

"I have elbow and knee pads Aayat" she laughs seeing me and a pout automatically makes its way on my face, "why didn't you say that before?" I whine glaring at her figure who is going through her cupboard.

Within 20 minutes we were standing infront of the bike and Amyra was buckling my helmet, since I have no brother I have never had a ride on bikes and scooter only Car's—like rich people.

Abbu was a big fan of Car's inherited from Grandpa and both the men's didn't try using something I love so I think I need to fight for myself.

The love for bikes and scooters was always high for me so when I shared my feelings to my friend and she like a good friend she is, without a second thought agreed on teaching me.

After my helmet was set in its place I get on the scooter, but why do I feel like this scooter is too tall?

Or am I short?