Chapter 13 | Disappointment

Arhaan ارحان

"I heard you have a very good at typing and you are very good at writing letter's? So how about you do something related to that? Hm?" I ask her suggestions so I can give her something she is very good at.

Cause few days ago when we were talking in the living room, Amyra said that Aayat is very creative and in her college she is the one responsible to send invitations and letters if their is any program held.

So I was thinking maybe I should also do the same if she is comfortable with it and also let her check my email and arrange them in order and send me if it is important.

But As if she is caught or maybe nervous of something she looks at me with wide eyes while squeezing the life out of those poor fingers.

"I-how do you know?" She stutter as she asks me with some fear "Amyra said me, what's wrong?" my eyebrows furrows up in confusion as I wait for her answer.

"I-No nothing" she wipes her forehead with the back of her hand gulping down nervously I see a sense of relief rushing over her.

What is wrong with her?

"Should we send invitations and letters with handmade works or should I design it through—"

"Ofcourse everything is digital now Aayat" she lets out a sigh nodding looking less revealed and less suffocated than she was seconds ago.

"Okay" she gives me her best sweet smile and I find myself staring at her beautiful face which I cannot ignore.

She is beautiful, and I am not a girl that my heart would ignore such a beauty, Well this sentence does not relate to what is happening in today's generation but anyways.

Slapping myself to look away I pick my office phone to call my assistant.

"Come in" I tell him to come meet me with two words and he replies with an yes boss and I cut the call before he could start saying anything which mostly will be rubbish.

"Do you want my assistant or any female employee to give you a tour of this building and tell you where you will be working?" I again ask her suggestion wanting her to feel as comfortable as she can.

Eventhough my inner self is saying that I am being terribly partial with her but I cannot help but see her in a way that I have never seen my employees.

"I want you" she mumbles but it went right through my ears and I choke on my saliva—-

Complete your sentence sweetheart.

I clear my throat coughing a little when those three words were taken from my left ear and my evil mind automatically grins at me.

"Ya Allah what happened? I am sorry, it's completely okay if you cannot—" she panics seeing me coughing.

"I am good" I pick the glass of water, gulping down a little to calm my stupid self.

For godsake Arhaan, it was a clear innocent request.

"Okay let me show you around then" I stand up offering a forced soft smile to the sweet girl who grins nodding happily.