Chapter 15 | Proposal

Arhaan ارحان

After freshening up I flop on the couch, a tired sigh leaves my lips "Amyra stop using that phone which will be out of the window in few seconds if you don't get up and do some work" Ammi gives Amyra a dangerous glare who whines out annoyed but obeys knowing how our mum can do anything she feels like.

She can be scary sometimes.

Huffing Amyra stands up and walks towards the kitchen and I raise my eyebrow surprised when she comes back with a glass of water which she hands it to me, my lips twitch up and I couldn't help but chuckle when she gives me a glare while serving me, Unwantedly.

"A glass for me too" Amir speaks nonchalantly while crossing his legs to annoy her more "I can see hands and legs attached to your body, so go get by yourself" she spits before flopping on the couch but not before grabbing the Tv remote, this girl cannot sit quietly for a moment.

"658 please" Amir tells the sports channel number which even if Amyra is dying she wont keep. Rolling her eyes she plays some loud songs which by my warning she slows down with a huff.

With my eyes on the Television I remember Aayat whose cries fills up my mind once again, and the song is not helping either.

The song is a completely clear Romantic one, and their is no such scene going on between you and Aayat so stop relating those lines for her.

Removing her thoughts I look at Ammi and I guess it is the perfect time to tell her.

"Ammi" I call for my mother who is sewing my button shirt which I accidentally broke while hurrying up and it only delayed me more.

"Yes?" She turns towards me "I hope you have nice clothes to wear, if not we can go buy one" I run my fingers through my hair and from my mothers calm confused eyes I can tell she knows nothing and even Amyra is unaware of everything. I am surprised.

"Amyra slow down the volume" I warn Amyra again who does as said with her eyes focused on the big screen.

"For what?" Ammi blinks her eyes at me "You have an engagement party to attend this Sunday Ammi, you don't know?" I look at her with slight wide eyes totally having fun of her confused face till I can cause I know after I reveal I need to send kids inside so they don't here her blunt curses.

Aayat is her favourite, And if her favourite is upset then she is gonna fight for her against the whole world.

"Whose?!" Amyra jumps in when she hears the word party.

"Yes whose? The pink one which I wore for this Ramadan is pretty and simple for an engagement party so I think I will wear that" Ammi nods at Amyra who nods back "What should I wear?" Amyra blinks her big eyes, totally abandoning the Tv whose remote is now in Amir's hand.

"Yeah, And I heard she likes pink so you should wear that, anyways it is your favourite girl's engagement party so you should look tip top right" I nod smiling at her whose frown deepens.

"Favourite girl?" She blinks her eyes not at all getting my words "yes, Aayat is getting engaged this weekend, you don't know?" I sit back after revealing.

"Sorry?" Amyra gasps in surprise.

"What the fuck?! Who said you shit?!" Well my Mom was the Rowdy in her college time and Abbu fell in love with her for her personality so the language is acceptable and only she is allowed to curse in our home.