Chapter 4 | Devil

I glance at the watch and then at the beast who is showing his true colors as the night is falling, like the wolf' does in the cartoon I watch, just like them. Ditto.

I press my lips together to not cry when he asks me to write the answer again for third time.

My hands are hurting but I won't cry because...

Rule number 7 : Never ever Cry in front of him, it will piss him of more.

It will piss him of more my slippers, he without doing anything looks like a piss in my eyes now, Ugly dumpling!

Its been two continuous hours that he is torturing me, my back is cursing on me for sitting in the same position for so long, I swear I'll cry now!

It's been two hours I am teaching this girl and We just now completed the first chapter, like literally the first which she must've learnt for tests and simple exam but still she knows nothing about this chapter

I am confused at the way she is nodding to everything I say but the fact is she does not know anything about it yet she is nodding.

I am scared she will fail in her exam if she keeps on being so slow, but I can't help but be lenient when she melts my heart with her does eyes and those big glasses which she pulls up every few minutes.

I curse on myself when she fliches back when I tap my pen on the note book right near her fingers where she is doing her sum on, she snaps her doe eyes which are glistening for some reason towards me and I can clearly see the fear in her orbs and I hate myself for scaring this cute human so much.

"What did I say the next step would be, you have just jumped into another topic here" I point at where she has done the mistake.

"Ya allah" she nibbles on her lower lip really hard that the urge of asking her to stop doing that is so high.

But I need to mind my business.

"I should write the X factor equation here?" She hesitantly asks and I nod without a smile because this is the third time she is doing the same stupid sum.

She actually sucks at Maths.

Sighing I lean back but grab a glass of water to hydrate myself. I keep my eyes on this beautiful girl who looks so little sitting beside me while trying her best to hide in this chair.

My eyes squints in confusion when I see her wiping her nose and a very quiet sniff reaches my ears.

Oh god! Not this now, I am already tired and is she actually crying? But why is she crying so quietly. Her eyes are so beautiful and they are not meant for crying at all!