Chapter 9 | Allergic

Aayat آيت

I am not at all Exaggerating.

I swear I am not.

I can feel my soul leaving my body quietly without my permission as he casually sits just on the opposite couch while only staring at me.

As if His hotness and handsomeness is not suffocating me, he on top of that keeps has his eyes trained on me. And only me.

I stare back for few mere seconds contemplating whether I should stare back or break our eye contact since it is disrespectful to look away, so I try looking back at him but I terribly fail so I quietly lower my gaze at something which is less intimidating. Fixing my glasses I keep my eyes trained on the carpet which looks beautiful.

Uff Allah my heart.

Because of these sudden attacks I am sure I'll be meeting Abbu soon.

Aunty is on another level with her words, I actually didn't know I have already finished the level 2 that is making the grooms mother fall hard for me that she imagines me as her daughter in law.

Oh god that word is making me shy.

Squealing inside at this happiness, I keep a neutral face outside.

Level 1 is to keep our magic on the grooms sister because sister in laws are always troublesome but here I feel like I have passed that level too, Alhamdulillah.

This is a book called 101 levels to be passed to reach the groom.

And I have just passed few levels but I can see I will fail other 99 levels of groom.

"How are you?" His angelic voice brings me out of my game and I concentrate "Alhamdulillah good" I mumble feeling so shy that I want to run and go hide behind the couch.

"Um How are you?" Oh god, this looks like the talk between the groom and bride just after nikkah.

Shutup Aayat.

"Hm, I am doing good, so your last year is over? So what are you thinking of doing now?" I nod at his first question but blink my eyes at the second one.

Should I do something after studying, I thought it was all set after studies, I am not going to anything now.

"Your not going to work, are you?" He chuckles seeing the look on my face and I quickly drop that confused glaring look to a normal one.

"Um, No I don't think anyone will take me in their company" Insult or not that's the truth.

"Why wouldn't they?! My son will take you in his company. Right Arhaan?" Aunty gasps at first but proudly tells me that his son is willing to take me in his company when it must be the opposite.

I look from aunty to her son with eyes slightly bigger than usual.

Arhaan tilts his head and smiles at his mother, and that smile is not a normal smile, it is a smile which tells I know what are you up to.

I use all my senses to read their sign language but understand nothing, it is out of my league.

"Ofcourse I will Aayat" I gasp hearing him, No No don't get happy he is telling this under pressure.