Chapter 7 | Letter

"May I know what is written in your hand Aayat?" I calmly question the girl who I know is loosing her shit, even though I know what it is, my heart still denies that this innocent women can be so evil

I try my best to not glare at her but my eyes automatically penetrates into her soul that she shudders and quickly looks down while holding her hands together.

"I asked you something" I do not leave her alone, cause after seeing numbers in her hand the level of disappointment and anger has reached my nerves can only be taking by giving her a earful.

Arhaan it is none of your business. But I don't know why I cannot hold myself back from scolding her.

I see her squeezing the life out of her poor finger which I have noticed her doing alot when she is nervous.

With a good distance between us I keep my eyes on her petite figure which I am sure will melt if I keep glaring at her.

Her hand moves up to fix her glasses but I patiently wait for her to speak.

"Aayat?" I again remind her that she should open her mouth instead of just standing their.

"I—it's nothing" the shuttering in her voice tells she is clearly lying. I taught her everything with so much clarity yet she decided on writing the formulas in her hand? How could she.

I see her rubbing her hand through her clothed dress and I so want to hold her wrist and stop what she is doing cause I can clearly tell her actions are very rough.

A whimper leaves her lips when her actions hurt her.

"Stop that" my voice comes out low but she does not listen but continues her torture, the moment I see her cheeks damp wet my heart softens at this pure soul who is not as innocent as I thought her.

Taking a step forward I see her flinching and her sniffs becomes louder, I gently take a hold of her cloth wrist to stop her from hurting herself.

"Stop crying" I calmly tell her so she does what I am asking her to do "Ayaat I said stop crying" when my voice comes out a little louder in an unwanted irritated tone she flinches back but holds herself from gasping. My hands itching to wipe her tears away but I do not cross my limits when I take a step back her beautiful voice reaches my ears.

"I am sorry" it was almost in audible a very quiet innocent apology leaves her lips and I so want to pull her down the street and buy her an ice cream for bringing tears into those beautiful eyes but I am too much upset to do so.

"I did not expect that from you Aayat" I couldn't help but tell her before leaving her their in-front of her door.

"I am sorry" she lets out a little more with some voice and not a whisper.

Didn't want to reply to her apology I finally turn back to get inside my car and to go to my office with my phone which I left at home for which I came back.